Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What Are The Top Reasons For Not Buying A BMW Car?!

  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    What Are The Top Reasons For Not Buying A BMW Car?!

    Hi guys!

    BMW is one of the most famous car brand that exists still now . But nowadays we don't really go for BMW maybe the demand has fallen, the reasons might be a lot.

    Can you guys tell me few reasons why people these days don't mostly go for BMW Cars?! One of the reason I think should be that when the car's parts goes out of date users aren't able to find parts for their old cars. People have complained that The Company has stopped manufacturing certain parts! IS IT TRUE?

    If you guys know any other reasons rather than this of why people these days are not buying BMW Cars let us kindly know your ideas?!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Shana's Avatar
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi guys!

    BMW is one of the most famous car brand that exists still now . But nowadays we don't really go for BMW maybe the demand has fallen, the reasons might be a lot.

    Can you guys tell me few reasons why people these days don't mostly go for BMW Cars?! One of the reason I think should be that when the car's parts goes out of date users aren't able to find parts for their old cars. People have complained that The Company has stopped manufacturing certain parts! IS IT TRUE?

    If you guys know any other reasons rather than this of why people these days are not buying BMW Cars let us kindly know your ideas?!
    Hm... Let me make a wild guess! Maybe BMW is TOO costly?

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    vavuniya
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi guys!

    BMW is one of the most famous car brand that exists still now . But nowadays we don't really go for BMW maybe the demand has fallen, the reasons might be a lot.

    Can you guys tell me few reasons why people these days don't mostly go for BMW Cars?! One of the reason I think should be that when the car's parts goes out of date users aren't able to find parts for their old cars. People have complained that The Company has stopped manufacturing certain parts! IS IT TRUE?

    If you guys know any other reasons rather than this of why people these days are not buying BMW Cars let us kindly know your ideas?!

    The main reason BMW cars are costly.
    Even it's features superb design& great performance .
    BMW users are rarely in sri Lankan .the main causes Price, maintenance specifically cars's parts goes out of the date
    users don't able to their pars.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,536
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Hm... Let me make a wild guess! Maybe BMW is TOO costly?
    That should be one of the reason too but I think the other reason should be because the parts aren't available in case if the car gets accident!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,536
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The main reason BMW cars are costly.
    Even it's features superb design& great performance .
    BMW users are rarely in sri Lankan .the main causes Price, maintenance specifically cars's parts goes out of the date
    users don't able to their pars.
    Yeah that should be one of the reason as well I guess!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,536
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Hm... Let me make a wild guess! Maybe BMW is TOO costly?
    Apart from referring the word '' costly'' what are some of the other factors that make people stiff away from buying a BMW? Do you think because of the lack of car parts once the car gets out of date?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Moana's Avatar
    Reputed Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vavuniya Srilanka
    Posts
    1,536
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The main reason BMW cars are costly.
    Even it's features superb design& great performance .
    BMW users are rarely in sri Lankan .the main causes Price, maintenance specifically cars's parts goes out of the date
    users don't able to their pars.
    Is it true that BMW companies have stopped manufacturing parts?
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Similar Threads

  1. Buying 4 wheels is for Transport or Prestige?
    By Assassin in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2018, 06:48 PM
  2. Online Buying!! Do you love that
    By Lorraine in forum Buying Products & Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 11:35 AM
  3. What do you consider when buying a product?
    By Ritika in forum Buying Products & Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2018, 06:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2018, 01:57 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2018, 11:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Who We Are

The Hub Sri Lanka is an online community portal for all the Sri Lankan digital Citizen's to enthusiastically learn and connect with the society by enormously increasing their knowledge and careers through an extensive collaborative marketplace.

Join us
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML