Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
Hello everyone!

Recently the abuse on the leopard in Killinochi became a big issue all over Sri lanka. I hope all you guys might known what actually happened!

As we all know wild animals are dangerous to human beings, so I would say that killing the Leopard was right, but torturing it was WRONG. Either they should've handed over the Leopard to the forest guard or buried it instead of torturing it and posting it on Facebook, but I think killing it was right just to save ourselves from the wild animals attack!

DO YOU GUYS AGREE ON KILLING THE LEOPARD FOR OUR OWN SAFETY OR WAS IT WRONG? KINDLY LET US KNOW YOUR OPINIONS!
It's actually a shame that we ended up killing an animal in the most monstrous way. As they say, monsters don't hide in the forest, they live around you. We have lost our humanity and degraded ourselves to that of an animal.
I saw a video that was recorded as torturing that creature in all ways possible. They were clearly showing off!
Would they have done those disgusting stuff, had it been alive? No matter what animal it is, there's always a way to control it. That's why we have laws and organizations all around Sri Lanka. That's the day I felt shameful to belong in the same community as them.