Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Writing Ideas as a habit

Status
    Registered Member

Lightbulb Writing Ideas as a habit

Hey Hub.lk Members,

Today I'm going to give a super cool habit to train. In your day today life, you might have days when you get tons of ideas to build apps, websites but don't have much time to build them and sometimes you might have time and no ideas to initiate.

For this issue, you can build a habit to write your ideas on a note book or an app like Google Keep as quickly as possible you got them. So when you have time, you can refer your note book or app and quickly initiate an idea.

I saw one person on the internet made this as a habit and wrote 5 ideas per day for 365 days. You can read it here

Status
    Personally, I use Google keep. But that's for short things just like new ideas, hobbies etc. Physical notes perform very well if someone keep day to day journals.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harshanas View Post
    Hey Hub.lk Members,

Today I'm going to give a super cool habit to train. In your day today life, you might have days when you get tons of ideas to build apps, websites but don't have much time to build them and sometimes you might have time and no ideas to initiate.

I tried it my self, i must say its a successful habit.
    it will help you to store and modify your ideas

For this issue, you can build a habit to write your ideas on a note book or an app like Google Keep as quickly as possible you got them. So when you have time, you can refer your note book or app and quickly initiate an idea.

I saw one person on the internet made this as a habit and wrote 5 ideas per day for 365 days. You can read it here

I tried it myself ,i must say it's a successful habit.
    you can store and modify your ideas.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Thankyou for your perfect idea. I am gonna follow this.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hey Hub.lk Members,

Really it's a good habit to follow. I should follow this because I forgot so many ideas that came to mind within a day.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Really it's a good habit to follow. I should follow this because I forgot so many ideas that came to mind within a day.
    Follow this method and you won't regret

Status
    Registered Member
    Hey Hub.lk Members,

Nice idea. But is there any privacy issues? Sometimes others may copy our ideas also no?

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthuja View Post
    Nice idea. But is there any privacy issues? Sometimes others may copy our ideas also no?
    If you can use a notebook or something instead of internet, there will be no privacy issues.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hey Hub.lk Members,

Again, after long time read the article that you shared here. It's really good one. I must say the author have some cray yet interesting ideas!
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.