Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Some People Quit Their Highly Paid Jobs?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Why Do Some People Quit Their Highly Paid Jobs?

Hi guys!

I'v seen some people in my real life who quit their jobs but they would be highly paid ones, still they end up quitting their jobs!
    is it because their bosses make good use of them according to the salary they pay? Or is it because they quit since they are getting exploited?

What do you guys think? Do highly paid workers quit because of the above stuffs? Share us kindly your thoughts
    !
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi guys!

I'v seen some people in my real life who quit their jobs but they would be highly paid ones, still they end up quitting their jobs!
    is it because their bosses make good use of them according to the salary they pay? Or is it because they quit since they are getting exploited?

What do you guys think? Do highly paid workers quit because of the above stuffs? Share us kindly your thoughts
    !
    In my point of view, most people quit jobs for the sake of following their own passion.
    When you are really passionate about something and your job becomes a barrier to pursue it, you would definitely try to quit the job.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi guys!

!
    I know a story of a lady, who is very intelligent and got a highly paid job after graduation. But after few months she couldn't continue the work. She felt it is causing severe stress because of work overload, targets and everything. So she quit that job and joined a lesser paid job, which is stress-free for her. Not only exploitation but also the current job needs are the reason for people quitting highly paid job.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    In my point of view, most people quit jobs for the sake of following their own passion.
    When you are really passionate about something and your job becomes a barrier to pursue it, you would definitely try to quit the job.
    That's true... I am ready opt out of my studies now to follow my passion .. like wise people may leave their job for passion

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    It's very true I have seen many you tubers quit their highly paid jobs to follow their passion and they are very happy about their decision.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Very true! It's all about doing the job we love. THE PASSION! Yes, no matter how much we get paid the passion towards the job matters.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    I know a story of a lady, who is very intelligent and got a highly paid job after graduation. But after few months she couldn't continue the work. She felt it is causing severe stress because of work overload, targets and everything. So she quit that job and joined a lesser paid job, which is stress-free for her. Not only exploitation but also the current job needs are the reason for people quitting highly paid job.
    Yeah I've also seen many people who have quit their jobs because of too much pressure. That's so very true when stress starts controlling us our personal life will start falling apart as well.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    That's true... I am ready opt out of my studies now to follow my passion .. like wise people may leave their job for passion
    Really happy to hear that you've started following your passion. I wish you all the very best in life.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    It's very true I have seen many you tubers quit their highly paid jobs to follow their passion and they are very happy about their decision.
    That's real good to know. If we're passionate about our jobs then everything will flow well

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    True Adiza some people quit their highly-paid jobs because of the overwhelming stress and workload. After all health is more important than anything.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast