Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Which is your choice about life: Being spontaneous or planaholic?

Status
    Reputed Member

Cool Which is your choice about life: Being spontaneous or planaholic?

We all face a tight schedule where we have to plan everything in order to finish them with in time. Most time I feel like my spontaneity has been hijacked of my time management plans. It will be efficient and productive when things are pre-planned. But in the end, we will left with little time for expressing the spontaneous us. Too much of spontaneity can make life chaotic, but being a planaholic is also boring one.

What do you guys think about it? Are you a spontaneous one or planaholic?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    We all face a tight schedule where we have to plan everything in order to finish them with in time. Most time I feel like my spontaneity has been hijacked of my time management plans. It will be efficient and productive when things are pre-planned. But in the end, we will left with little time for expressing the spontaneous us. Too much of spontaneity can make life chaotic, but being a planaholic is also boring one.

Both I guess. When I'm too happy or too sad... I get this spontaneous mood to do anything that comes to mind, not bad things. But I have nothing to lose mindset when I'm sad makes me much braver than usual and makes me care about nothing. And my control over what I say is too little, so I guess my mouth has too much charisma than myself.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Both I guess. When I'm too happy or too sad... I get this spontaneous mood to do anything that comes to mind, not bad things. But I have nothing to lose mindset when I'm sad makes me much braver than usual and makes me care about nothing. And my control over what I say is too little, so I guess my mouth has too much charisma than myself.

Exactly!! My mouth doesn't have control over what I'm saying with spontaneity, it doesn't hurt anyone but it sounds awkward!
    Its true that will be more spontaneous when we are extremely happy or sad.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think both, Depend on the situations it will change, Some times I have to act spontaneous and in some situations I have to plan things before hand.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I think both, Depend on the situations it will change, Some times I have to act spontaneous and in some situations I have to plan things before hand.
    Don't you think spontaneity creates some good moments than planned one?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Don't you think spontaneity creates some good moments than planned one?
    Yeah , of course spontaneity creates really good moments,From spontaneity we can calculate our talent, skill and capacity.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.