Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Current Stats of Coronavirus COVID-19 Cases in Sri Lanka.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Current Stats of Coronavirus COVID-19 Cases in Sri Lanka.

Even though our country took a rapid escalation in social distancing measures and escalation in testing, isolation and contact tracing on the people who are suspected to have an infection or symtoms of Coronavirus COVID-19, still the number of Coronavirus COVID-19 Cases keep on increasing in our country. Here you can check the current stats of Coronavirus COVID-19 cases in Sri Lanka: https://bit.ly/2xECnre
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    I think, this is also help to find the exact destinations. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...8f1&shorturl=1

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wick View Post
    I think, this is also help to find the exact destinations. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...8f1&shorturl=1
    Thanks for sharing this stats here Mr.Wick. You are right it help us to spot the exact destinations. Hope our government do the necessary to control the spreading.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Yes, Today the BIA closed by our honorable President and I think this is the Good move to control the virus spread.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wick View Post
    Yes, Today the BIA closed by our honorable President and I think this is the Good move to control the virus spread.
    Yeah just now read the news, Our honorable President Gotabaya Rajapaksa stated at a press conference held today that the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) would be closed from today for two weeks. And also the arrival passenger flights into Sri Lanka have been cancelled for two weeks. Sure it will help us to prevent the virus infection coming from outside. In the meantime, we need to control the spread within our country. As a responsible citizen, we all need to be conscious and act responsibly in this time of health crisis.