Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How we can make our work at home better?

Status

How we can make our work at home better?

In my point of view, when I do work remotely, I faced a much of distractions, so, I prefer to work from my office, I can manage even heavy tasks at night time only, why I'm telling this I can only focus on my schedules and tasks without distractions at night time, in the early morning also fine to work, but in the middle time, I unable to do the task continuously based on my schedules, because my family is not support me to do the work continuously, the important thing is they are not understand my work and everything. I'm not saying they are bad, but they are always thinking we are kid need to work short time and support them for their work, yes obviously we need to help our family, but in the cases, we need to convince them, but I’m the person need to take responsibility for my family as well, in this cases, I unable to focus on my high priority task to deliver ontime, so Anyone guide me How can I make my work at home better?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I can understand your situation Katren, to work from home we need to have the proper atmosphere at home. First make your parents to understand your situation and let them know that its your working day so need work 8 hours as you do in your workplace. If they understand this fact they will give you the space to work from home. It's depend on the way we communicate and convey our message.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I can understand your situation Katren, to work from home we need to have the proper atmosphere at home. First make your parents to understand your situation and let them know that its your working day so need work 8 hours as you do in your workplace. If they understand this fact they will give you the space to work from home. It's depend on the way we communicate and convey our message.
    yes, you are 100% right, but sometimes we unable to convince them know? actually, they are giving the space to work from home, but when I set a time frame and focus on my urgent task, on that time maybe My mom came and ask me to go out or do any work for her, so when I explain to her, she is not ready to listen what I'm talking with her and she raise the voice and give me the command you should go there otherwise it's not nice at all or something. in this time, I'm sure I can't focus on my task and unable to complete it withing time-frame. This is one of the example, So, better solution is we need sit with them and explain the priority of the task and ask them to understand the fact, this is actually you mentioned, thanks for the valid point Bhavya.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    yes, you are 100% right, but sometimes we unable to convince them know? actually, they are giving the space to work from home, but when I set a time frame and focus on my urgent task, on that time maybe My mom came and ask me to go out or do any work for her, so when I explain to her, she is not ready to listen what I'm talking with her and she raise the voice and give me the command you should go there otherwise it's not nice at all or something. in this time, I'm sure I can't focus on my task and unable to complete it withing time-frame. This is one of the example, So, better solution is we need sit with them and explain the priority of the task and ask them to understand the fact, this is actually you mentioned, thanks for the valid point Bhavya.
    It's my pleasure, glad to know that you have understood my point.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.