Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
We all expect certain dreams/desires to happen in our life. We give our hard work to achieve it. But when it seems unattainable even after trying for a long time, it feels like 'I'm done with it'. In those situations either we don't want to choose another plan as we spent a lot of time with it.Or we don't find any other way to overcome the situation. We will get struck. What will you do in certain situations, when things didn't go in the way we wanted?
I strongly believe that big things take time. I want to be a filmmaker and i was too hurry towards it when I was 15 or 16 years old. I tried to quit my studies to go and make films. My family strictly stopped me and forced to continue my education. Thanks to them . After school I am actively doing film works to learn film making . Made some shortfilms with my team. Later on I got many important contacts and finally got a producer for my shortfilm with a very small amount . I hope this process will continue for some more years and I strongly believe I will be successful within 10 years from now. My relatives and neighbours keep annoying my mom and me about not concentrating in studies and destroying my future . I have almost lost my girl friend . I am humiliated almost everyday by many people for my ambition . Still I am confident about my career and I believe that everyone will be back in my life and support me when I do something successful. It may take years. For me nothing like things are not going in correct way. It just takes time.