Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the reason for increasing rate in child rape and murder?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What is the reason for increasing rate in child rape and murder?

Hello Friends,

In our society child rape and murder is keep on increasing. But I can't point out the reason for it.
    I'm confused what the rapists show in little child which made them to rape and kill the innocent souls.

Can you guys explain me the reason behind this cruel activity?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

In our society child rape and murder is keep on increasing. But I can't point out the reason for it.
    I'm confused what the rapists show in little child which made them to rape and kill the innocent souls.

Hi dr,
    In my point of view when this type of a thing happened in the earlier, they never become famous news because there was no such kind of a developed and networked world. But now It has completely changed and when something happens the news is spreading so much quicker.
    Social media and other available channels also may cause the increase of these kinds of things. The mind of some people is destroyed because of the available social media websites and other social media channels.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi dr,
    In my point of view when this type of a thing happened in the earlier, they never become famous news because there was no such kind of a developed and networked world. But now It has completely changed and when something happens the news is spreading so much quicker.
    Social media and other available channels also may cause the increase of these kinds of things. The mind of some people is destroyed because of the available social media websites and other social media channels.
    Yeah you're right instead of decreasing the crime rate social media indirectly encourage people to do crime activities by publishing the news in a senseless way to attract more viewers
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

The only reason could be the lack of knowledge in dealing with mentally unstable people. Those sadists who get pleasure from hurting innocent souls have a serious mental problem, but we brush it off as a natural men behavior. That's where the problem starts.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    The only reason could be the lack of knowledge in dealing with mentally unstable people. Those sadists who get pleasure from hurting innocent souls have a serious mental problem, but we brush it off as a natural men behavior. That's where the problem starts.
    Totally agree with you Shana,raping a child is not a natural behavior, As you said it's a mental issue (Psycho),Our society should take proper action to treat these kind of people.