Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Personal Activity Of Yours Makes You Happy?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What Personal Activity Of Yours Makes You Happy?

Hi Guys!

Everyone would definitely have a unique activity we would do everyday to make us happy! What I used to do to keep myself happy is, If I get the chance to visit the beach side at night during poya days I go visit the beach side in the night which is seriously an unexplainable feel (The sea breeze, moon light, the sound of the waves) plus I would play with my puppy everyday for an hour and play video games to free myself from stress sometimes also watch football and used to call my old friends and talk to them.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO TO MAKE YOUR SELF HAPPY, SHARE US YOUR ACTIVITIES, WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO FREE YOURSELF FROM STRESS?

Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Guys!

Everyone would definitely have a unique activity we would do everyday to make us happy! What I used to do to keep myself happy is, If I get the chance to visit the beach side at night during poya days I go visit the beach side in the night which is seriously an unexplainable feel (The sea breeze, moon light, the sound of the waves) plus I would play with my puppy everyday for an hour and play video games to free myself from stress sometimes also watch football and used to call my old friends and talk to them.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO TO MAKE YOUR SELF HAPPY, SHARE US YOUR ACTIVITIES, WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO FREE YOURSELF FROM STRESS?

The Activities that makes me happy are chatting with my besties, cooking and doing hand crafts.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi there!

That's really great know. I hope you should be an expert in doing hand crafts

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi there!

That's really great know. I hope you should be an expert in doing hand crafts
    I can't say I am an expert,But I can say I am good at it
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hi Guys!

Watching film. I love watching films. Now I have lot of films in my list to watch and I am in search of time.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Guys!

Hi,
    In my free time, I am in the habit of going on shopping. Actually, I love that and it helps to relax my mind. Even I like to go to the market to buy vegetables. You may feel that it is some kind of an unnecessary task of wasting money But for me it is really enjoyable.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Watching film. I love watching films. Now I have lot of films in my list to watch and I am in search of time.
    Hi Karikaalan, Can you share your watch list with us as well?, I would like to collect a good movie list from you.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Thats reallly a great work to fo on your spare time!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi,
    In my free time, I am in the habit of going on shopping. Actually, I love that and it helps to relax my mind. Even I like to go to the market to buy vegetables. You may feel that it is some kind of an unnecessary task of wasting money But for me it is really enjoyable.
    It is actually not, everyone yes has a unique taste and it differs!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hi Guys!

You made a match with my favorite activities. I visited so many beaches around Sri Lanka, but exactly the beach near to my home make me feel relaxed a lot. I have so many memories bind with that place. How much I feel stress or pain my best choice is to sit on the bench under that banyan tree looking towards the beach there. I have memories when we walk on beach during heavy rain, that was too much awesome. We purposely do visit beaches while raining. During night the electric post near the beach made a sound when the salty wind touches it was so rhythmic to listen too.

More than this Bike rides gives me rebirth when I travel new places. Mostly I think about my future during my travels. Tech for my Career, Nature for my Life. The balanced activities make me happy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast