Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How do you measure someone success?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

How do you measure someone success?

Hello Friends,

In my view, success is not measured by how much money you have made,how many wealth you have acquired or how well regarded you are in certain social and professional circles.Success is with in.It is internal.not external.you have to define your success.Everyone has their own successes.Someone may think a PHD as their success while other thinks to being the best athlete in the country is his /her success.Another person may think to earn one million to be success.It is entirely up to you.You define your success and measure it.No any other person can.

How do you define your success ?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

In my view, success is not measured by how much money you have made,how many wealth you have acquired or how well regarded you are in certain social and professional circles.Success is with in.It is internal.not external.you have to define your success.Everyone has their own successes.Someone may think a PHD as their success while other thinks to being the best athlete in the country is his /her success.Another person may think to earn one million to be success.It is entirely up to you.You define your success and measure it.No any other person can.

How do you define your success ?
    Quite a question!
    If I'm better than I was yesterday, then that could be a success simply. Personally, I felt my success when I overcame my stage fear. I was proud of myself to have done something that I fear most.So every time I scare off my fears, I feel successful. It might be a simple thing. But a little step towards progression worths a lot in life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Quite a question!
    If I'm better than I was yesterday, then that could be a success simply. Personally, I felt my success when I overcame my stage fear. I was proud of myself to have done something that I fear most.So every time I scare off my fears, I feel successful. It might be a simple thing. But a little step towards progression worths a lot in life.
    Couldn't agree more,If we overcome our fears and make them as our confidendent it's the real success,
    As you said we should do better everyday than the previous day.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

In my view, success is not measured by how much money you have made, how many wealth you have acquired or how well regarded you are in certain social and professional circles.Success is within. It is internal.not external.you have to define your success. Everyone has their own successes. Someone may think a PHD as their success while other thinks to being the best athlete in the country is his /her success. Another person may think to earn one million to be a success. It is entirely up to you. You define your success and measure it.No any other person can.

How do you define your success?
    Hi,
    If happiness and contentment is the primary factor when measuring success then the amount of money one possesses is really a smaller factor in measuring real success. We all know that money can’t really make one happy, as countless cases of people with money have proved. It’s not that money doesn’t matter or it is totally unimportant, it is just not a top priority when it comes to real success.But most important measures for success can be identified as defining some criteria on happiness, contentment, satisfaction, health, family, and money. There may be few people with all these criterias. So this can be taken as to measure the long term success.
    Short term success can be measured by the method how Shana mentioned in her reply. If you can be happy with what you have doene tomorrow you are successful.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi,
    If happiness and contentment is the primary factor when measuring success then the amount of money one possesses is really a smaller factor in measuring real success. We all know that money can’t really make one happy, as countless cases of people with money have proved. It’s not that money doesn’t matter or it is totally unimportant, it is just not a top priority when it comes to real success.But most important measures for success can be identified as defining some criteria on happiness, contentment, satisfaction, health, family, and money. There may be few people with all these criterias. So this can be taken as to measure the long term success.
    Short term success can be measured by the method how Shana mentioned in her reply. If you can be happy with what you have doene tomorrow you are successful.
    Very True,Happiness and contentment is the real success,As you said money is our necessity not our priority.