Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?

Hello Friends,

Form childhood we all hear about so many Mythical creature.The one creature I really wish to be existed is unicorns.Unicorns are magnificent and noble creatures.
    They are both a symbol of purity and goodness and the personification of untamed freedom.Unicorns are often associated with rainbows and fair maidens.

Guys, What mythical creature do you wish really existed?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

Form childhood we all hear about so many Mythical creature.The one creature I really wish to be existed is unicorns.Unicorns are magnificent and noble creatures.
    They are both a symbol of purity and goodness and the personification of untamed freedom.Unicorns are often associated with rainbows and fair maidens

My wish for a mythical creature would be Elves. I started loving elves from Lord of the Rings for their archery skill and their shape of ears. And then after Harry Potter, I fell in love with the servant elves, especially Dobby! So , just Elves are enough for me!!! Love 'em!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    My wish for a mythical creature would be Elves. I started loving elves from Lord of the Rings for their archery skill and their shape of ears. And then after Harry Potter, I fell in love with the servant elves, especially Dobby! So , just Elves are enough for me!!! Love 'em!
    Me too love Elves after watching Harry Potter,As you said they have unique ears which I love the most
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Friends,

They are both a symbol of purity and goodness and the personification of untamed freedom.Unicorns are often associated with rainbows and fair maidens.

Hey,
    What do you think about "Mermaid"? I wish to have Mermaids. Mermaids appear in most of the folk stories. They are sweet in the appearance and in the most of the stories there are lots of stories created around them. Most of the small children like them and even me from my childhood loved them.'The little mermaid' is one of the most interesting fairy tale with mermaids.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hey,
    What do you think about "Mermaid"? I wish to have Mermaids. Mermaids appear in most of the folk stories. They are sweet in the appearance and in the most of the stories there are lots of stories created around them. Most of the small children like them and even me from my childhood loved them.'The little mermaid' is one of the most interesting fairy tale with mermaids.
    I love Mermaid as well,They are beautiful and cute creatures

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

Lord pillaiyar... He was my favourite ever since the Mango fight story with lord muruga. He was living with me in my childhood as an imaginary character. I used to ask help with him when I had not done my homeworks of strict teachers.. he was a really good friend even after I became a disbeliever of GOD.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Lord pillaiyar... He was my favourite ever since the Mango fight story with lord muruga. He was living with me in my childhood as an imaginary character. I used to ask help with him when I had not done my homeworks of strict teachers.. he was a really good friend even after I became a disbeliever of GOD.
    Lord Pillaiyar is my favourite too,I always call him As Pillaiyar Appa,I am A firm believer of god so Everyday i start my day with a prayer to him to make my day good.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Friends,

I really wished the Lockness monster and the big foot existed .

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

My wish is to see a real dragon, because of the impact of Dragon Age and in movies those were looks cool. More than this Phoenix also my favorite.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    My wish is to see a real dragon, because of the impact of Dragon Age and in movies those were looks cool. More than this Phoenix also my favorite.
    Yeah dragons are cool creatures , I love dragons as well, I am fond of dragon movies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast