Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why mobile apps are better than mobile websites !

Status
    Reputed Member

Smile Why mobile apps are better than mobile websites !

the number of mobile users today is greater than the number of the desktop users .
    the users ,prefer mobile apps more than mobile websites.This make strong reason to have mobile apps for reaching
    out to potential customers .And various reasons that make mobile apps better than mobile websites.
    • mobile apps offer better personalization .
    • Ease of sending Notification .
    • Making use of mobile device features .
    • Ability to work offline

Guys share your thoughts !!!!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    the number of mobile users today is greater than the number of the desktop users .
    the users ,prefer mobile apps more than mobile websites.This make strong reason to have mobile apps for reaching
    out to potential customers .And various reasons that make mobile apps better than mobile websites.

As the portability of the mobile phones are higher than the desktops the people tend to use applications other than the websites..
    They were designed in a manner of easily understandable rather than the website
    As the icon is displayed on the mobile it can easily reach other than the websites
    Most of the time the applications are faster than the websites. Sometimes website takes a several time to load.
    These are some reasons why I prefer mobile applications other than the website. As an example for me to check the train schedule, I have installed the application In my phone but I am not using it daily. So I can check the schedule through the website too when it is needed for me other than allocating the space from my mobile phone. But it is difficult to wait until the website load. So I am keeping the application in my mobile phone and it is easy for me to check atleast while I am standing in a bus.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post

Mobile apps are faster, more personalized, provide instant access,notification and updates, also give platform to interactive engagement..
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.