Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How to stay productive all Day Long

Status
    Reputed Member

Question How to stay productive all Day Long

However we charged up on very beginning of a day, but at the end we lost our entire energy after lunch. So how to stay productive all day? These are some facts I believe make you stay productive.

• Make your basic principles properly - 8 hours of sleep, a healthy breakfast and exercise will keep our minds very active.
    • Do not bring it home - When you're home, relax. When you come back to your job. Your mind will be refreshed.
    • Stay in sync with why? - Remember your passion, your motivation and your reason for choosing the career you have done.

Give me more tips how to stay productive all day.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah staying productive all day would stress out totally, while working for instance spend time with people , have fun and change the mood of the people around you in between! That would increase your productivity in time this is what I personally believe
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    yeah staying productive all day would stress out totally, while working for instance spend time with people , have fun and change the mood of the people around you in between! That would increase your productivity in time this is what I personally believe
    Your're absolutely right. The people who surrounded us made our day too. Hope you have a great time with the people around you in work.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Thank you assasin nice ideas more than this always have a plan of the day then only you can estimate how much of work that you achieved between planned one? If there's no plan for anything we surely waste our time, whatever think you do have a plan or to do list.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    However we charged up on very beginning of a day, but at the end we lost our entire energy after lunch. So how to stay productive all day? These are some facts I believe make you stay productive.

• Make your basic principles properly - 8 hours of sleep, a healthy breakfast and exercise will keep our minds very active.
    • Do not bring it home - When you're home, relax. When you come back to your job. Your mind will be refreshed.
    • Stay in sync with why? - Remember your passion, your motivation and your reason for choosing the career you have done.

Wow, you have given nice tips. I'll add some more tips to stay productive
    Meditation and concentration exercises are a great way to get refreshed during a day.
    2. Include only the things that you can do without delays to your to-do list
    3. Keep away the distracting factors.
    4. Have a small walk when you are feeling boring and facing difficulty
    to concentrate on your works.

Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Thank you assasin nice ideas more than this always have a plan of the day then only you can estimate how much of work that you achieved between planned one? If there's no plan for anything we surely waste our time, whatever think you do have a plan or to do list.
    Really I'll consider your point, keep a plan list is much needed one. I'm on it, thankyou!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Wow, you have given nice tips. I'll add some more tips to stay productive
    Meditation and concentration exercises are a great way to get refreshed during a day.
    2. Include only the things that you can do without delays to your to-do list
    3. Keep away the distracting factors.
    4. Have a small walk when you are feeling boring and facing difficulty
    to concentrate on your works.

The tips that you mentioned are really nice, i'll consider those to stay positive. Keep away from distracting factors is much needed one for me.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Your're absolutely right. The people who surrounded us made our day too. Hope you have a great time with the people around you in work.
    True They usually make my day whenever I'm depressed and I hope the same is with you!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What you said is absolutely true, Scheduling your day before hand also helpful to stay productive all day long.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.