Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How do we relieve from stress in exam periods?

Status
    Blog Entries

Exclamation How do we relieve from stress in exam periods?

Yes most of the students ask the same question and also we knew the answer that is prepare earlier. But we can't do it. We struggle the day before exams. Seriously i finished my exams nearly but still i can't be normal. The theories, pass papers, codes all are still running on my mind. I can't seep on proper time. still now i used to sleep after mid night or early in the morning.
    I felt bad in these days, I think most of the students faced the same issue. Do you feel is there any solution for this situation and how to over come from this issue?

Share your own ideas if you work out to relieve from exam stress.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Yes most of the students ask the same question and also we knew the answer that is prepare earlier. But we can't do it. We struggle the day before exams. Seriously i finished my exams nearly but still i can't be normal. The theories, pass papers, codes all are still running on my mind. I can't seep on proper time. still now i used to sleep after mid night or early in the morning.
    I felt bad in these days, I think most of the students faced the same issue. Do you feel is there any solution for this situation and how to over come from this issue?

This stress differs from person to person. Some people are getting stressed after studying all the theories but some people never get stress without studying anything for the exam. There's another type the people who are getting stressed because of the problem to cover the areas where they have to study before the exam.
    As you mentioned these are the answers we mostly get for this problem. To get rid of this stress don't keep the whole syllabus to study the day before the exam. That stress cannot be avoided. Be prepare for the exam and stay free. Have a good sleep and don't avoid having a proper meal on time. These will be helpful to avoid the stress.
    But I personally know with my experiences it is some kind of a difficult task to finish all the tasks early and stay prepared. But even I don't know how to relax my mind for the exam. But try to calm down your mind with the teachings of your religion. It actually works for me. I am in the habit of meditating at the night before the exam day and the morning of the exam day for ten-fifteen minutes and calming down my mind.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

Here are some ways to avoid stress during exams

Watch relaxing movie or podcast video
    Drink some herbal tea and plenty of water
    Take a relaxing shower
    Cook or bake something
    Avoid talking to your stressed friends
    get some good sleep
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.