Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Be your master of your thoughts

Status
    Blog Entries

Be your master of your thoughts

There will be always an incident that you can't do anything about, you can't control your circumstances. But when you learn to control your emotions and your thoughts your behaviour will depend on you. Most of the time our thoughts make our reality. when you have no control over your thoughts then you have no control over the reality. only your thoughts will shape your reality more than anything else.

when you learn to practice the mindfulness you will become more aware of your thoughts and regain control over them. Mindfulness will reshape your life the way you want.so always be mindful.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Virajrand, Thank you for sharing these insightful thoughts. How do you recommend someone begin practicing mindfulness to regain control over their thoughts and shape their reality ?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Hey There,

My simple point out about mindfulness! Mindfulness is like giving your mind a break – it's about paying attention to what's happening right now without getting lost in yesterday or tomorrow. It's a friendly way of being present, helping you feel more focused and calm. I can suggest that 1 minute Mindfulness exercise. It's easy for everyone at your preferred time. Find out!

"Everything is created twice. First in the mind and then in reality.” – Robin Sharma