Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Do Guys pay attention/care to how girls dress?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Do Guys pay attention/care to how girls dress?

Hello Friends,

As a girl I give super attention to my outfits.I like to be presentable. I want the people to have a good impression of me.I think most of the girls are like me.
    But I have this doubt guys ever give attention to their or girls dressing sense.

Can you clear my doubt,Do guys really pay attention to how girls dress?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

As a girl I give super attention to my outfits.I like to be presentable. I want the people to have a good impression of me.I think most of the girls are like me.
    But I have this doubt guys ever give attention to their or girls dressing sense.

Hi dr,
    Of course, I think so. Every living being has their own way of thinking and with that, they have unique needs and wants. With that the way, they look at something their perspectives changes. With that perspective boys really looks at girls dresses. Some boys who like fashionable things for him may some time does not like to see the fashionable dress from a girl. Not only for boys for girls also the same thing happens. Girls also pay attention to boys dresses. But I don't know really what is the mean of paying attention. But I think as dress makes the first impression we each other pay the attention on the dresses. But I feel paying attention on others dresses is something useless.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi dr,
    Of course, I think so. Every living being has their own way of thinking and with that, they have unique needs and wants. With that the way, they look at something their perspectives changes. With that perspective boys really looks at girls dresses. Some boys who like fashionable things for him may some time does not like to see the fashionable dress from a girl. Not only for boys for girls also the same thing happens. Girls also pay attention to boys dresses. But I don't know really what is the mean of paying attention. But I think as dress makes the first impression we each other pay the attention on the dresses. But I feel paying attention on others dresses is something useless.
    Totally agree with you, As you said dressing is the first impression,So we all paying attention to way people dress or present them self in the public, We can say it's in our human genes
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

Actually all human beings notice how other dresses or presents itself. Because first thing someone notices on a person is the outfit and we judge people according to it.
    As a girl, I notice how another peer dresses and I try to improvise it in my outfits. When it comes to guys, I'm pretty sure girls notice how boys dress too!
    If someone dresses up really shabby or really overdone or simple, we presume according to our taste.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Actually all human beings notice how other dresses or presents itself. Because first thing someone notices on a person is the outfit and we judge people according to it.
    As a girl, I notice how another peer dresses and I try to improvise it in my outfits. When it comes to guys, I'm pretty sure girls notice how boys dress too!
    If someone dresses up really shabby or really overdone or simple, we presume according to our taste.
    Couldn't agree more, But do you think it's correct to judge someone according to their dressing style?.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Couldn't agree more, But do you think it's correct to judge someone according to their dressing style?.
    Judging is never good, whether it's about the dressing style or anything else. That's human defect, so nothing to complain.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Judging is never good, whether it's about the dressing style or anything else. That's human defect, so nothing to complain.
    Haha,Agree we can't change our human genetic nature. Consciously or unconsciously every day we're judging others.