Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How music cures stress? A MUST READ!!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

How music cures stress? A MUST READ!!

Hi everyone!
    MUSIC WORKS WONDERS!! Yes i'm talking about music the one thing that everybody loves as a hobby. Music doesn't have an age limit it is loved by all aged people from old grannies (the 60's songs) to youngsters. The only difference is that today's generation loves Rock music while the old ones love " The Sentimental part''
    Coming to the topic people theses days get stressed out alot I mean SERIOUSLY ALOT!!. And the reasons are..

• Insecure relationships
    • Divorce
    • Loss of a job
    • Increase in financial obligations, being unemployed
    • Getting married

PS:A recent research has shown that patients who listened to their favorite music before they were taken into surgeries experienced less pain compared to patients who didn't.
    The video given below will give you a more deep information which you would love. I believe that this video will bring a positive impact to you guys, since it did to me!

Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi everyone!
    MUSIC WORKS WONDERS!! Yes i'm talking about music the one thing that everybody loves as a hobby. Music doesn't have an age limit it is loved by all aged people from old grannies (the 60's songs) to youngsters. The only difference is that today's generation loves Rock music while the old ones love " The Sentimental part''
    Coming to the topic people theses days get stressed out alot I mean SERIOUSLY ALOT!!. And the reasons are..

• Insecure relationships
    • Divorce
    • Loss of a job
    • Getting married

PS:A recent research has shown that patients who listened to their favorite music before they were taken into surgeries experienced less pain compared to patients who didn't.
    The video given below will give you a more deep information which you would love. I believe that this video will bring a positive impact to you guys, since it did to me!

It's true music is one of the best stress reliever.
    i experienced it myself.
    soft melodies music are more relaxing and soothing.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    From my thought some musics make us sad also. What do you think about that?

Status
    Reputed Member
    I agree with this. I believe music have a power to cure stress. Sometime I love to listen only the music tracks than the songs. Specially I love to listen to the sound of Duduk! It makes me feel so much relaxed and let me feel my soul. Sometimes you may not know about this instrument, it's like a flute type of instrument. First I heard this the sound from a movie Gladiator.Then I searched for this to know what instrument they used in it and found that, it's Duduk. Hope you all this too!!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    so true parijit

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenuka View Post
    Yes, some music make us sad, if you want overcome your depression and stress you should avoid to listen that kind of musics.
    Choice is yours not the other way around.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    That's right point of yours.

Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi everyone!

• Insecure relationships
    • Divorce
    • Loss of a job
    • Getting married

"Music heals the pain and refreshes us" this is a beautiful truth. As I'm a student I feel stressed when the exams and deadlines are near. I feel like strucking in one place due to stress. During that time I will listen to song and refresh my mind. This makes me to feel like having more energy to do my tasks. I like to travel alot. Sometimes I have to travel alot. I listen to song while admiring the beauty of nature at the window seat of bus or train. I think you will also experienced this. Anyways, I couldn't imagine my life without music. My mind suffer without booster. Nice article. Keep going

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, i strongly believed that musician can change the world because music can change people.I relate to music because it says all the things my hearts are screaming that i am too distracted to listen to most days. There are songs i cannot listen to because of the pain it brings me. There are songs that make me smile because my heart is happy. There are songs that make me cry because for some reason, they resonate with something deep inside of me.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenuka View Post
    Not the music maybe the lyrics reminds you of certain memories. IT happens I agree!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast