Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Does listening to music while you work help you to be more productive?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Does listening to music while you work help you to be more productive?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Hi Guys!

It has beenproven in a recent research that music help relieve us from emotions like stress, anxiety and depression. It can even decrease instant confusions in elderly medical patients recover from surgery. Further more it has been proven taht listening to happy and sad music can make us understand others whether they are happy or not!
    LIKEWISE, MY QUESTION HERE IS CAN LISTENING TO MUSIC AT WORK PLACE INCREASE OUR PRODUCTIVITY? HAVE YOU GUYS EXPERIENCED IT IN PERSON? IF SO SHARE US YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT?

[/COLOR]
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post

It has beenproven in a recent research that music help relieve us from emotions like stress, anxiety and depression. It can even decrease instant confusions in elderly medical patients recover from surgery. Further more it has been proven taht listening to happy and sad music can make us understand others whether they are happy or not!
    LIKEWISE, MY QUESTION HERE IS CAN LISTENING TO MUSIC AT WORK PLACE INCREASE OUR PRODUCTIVITY? HAVE YOU GUYS EXPERIENCED IT IN PERSON? IF SO SHARE US YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT?

[/COLOR]
    Actually I don't have any experiences on listning musics at a workplace. But I have the experiences of listning music while doing my studies.
    For me it is not applicable while I am studying the theoritical things. But for other things like while coding and solving mathematical problems
    Music is a wonderful medicine for me. It may depend on the persob basically.

Status
    Reputed Member

[/COLOR]
    While working on my computer, I usually listen to music. It gives a background cheer to do more. I have felt it increases my productivity. But when I read or do a work which needs solid concentration I avoid music.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

[/COLOR]
    Recently I have started listening to music while working on my lap, I must say it's increase my productivity better than before.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.