Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Customer satisfaction in Sri Lankan local business bodies

Status
    Reputed Member

Customer satisfaction in Sri Lankan local business bodies

we Sri Lankans daily face a common issue that many of the small businesses around the country are rarely concerned about the customer satisfaction. Whether it may be submitting the product in the promised time or submitting the product with the promised quality, the Sri Lankan business bodies should develop. sadly many people have just got accustomed to this system. This is my point of view and I have observed this in every kind of businesses like food, textiles, printing, vehicle service stations and so on.

How could we improve the professionalism within our people and increase the customer satisfaction?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    we Sri Lankans daily face a common issue that many of the small businesses around the country are rarely concerned about the customer satisfaction. Whether it may be submitting the product in the promised time or submitting the product with the promised quality, the Sri Lankan business bodies should develop. sadly many people have just got accustomed to this system. This is my point of view and I have observed this in every kind of businesses like food, textiles, printing, vehicle service stations and so on.

How could we improve the professionalism within our people and increase the customer satisfaction?
    Customer satisfactions is important thing in any industry.Your small business is going to be highly competitive .Even if you have a better Product or services,you need customer sanctificigheration to create a successful business.here some major reasons why it's so incredibility important .
    1. Loyalty
    2. Less customer Turnover
    3. Higher lifetime value of customer .
    4. Less Negative Word of mouth .
    5. More Cost-effective than Acquiring a new customer .

So how can increase the customer satisfaction ,here are the common ways helps to increase the customer satisfaction.
    1.Monitor Review
    2.Analysis Exit rate
    3.Record Phone call
    4.Send in a mystery shopper .
    5. Incentive surveys.
    6.Net Promoter Score
    7. Review Written exchanges .
    8.Use social medias ,

Status

If really Local business people realize and understand the customers it will be successful. In some shops the way they treat the customers is totally bad, mostly I get anger and argue a lot with them for priceless reasons.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Customer satisfactions is important thing in any industry.Your small business is going to be highly competitive .Even if you have a better Product or services,you need customer sanctificigheration to create a successful business.here some major reasons why it's so incredibility important .
    1. Loyalty
    2. Less customer Turnover
    3. Higher lifetime value of customer .
    4. Less Negative Word of mouth .
    5. More Cost-effective than Acquiring a new customer .

So how can increase the customer satisfaction ,here are the common ways helps to increase the customer satisfaction.
    1.Monitor Review
    2.Analysis Exit rate
    3.Record Phone call
    4.Send in a mystery shopper .
    5. Incentive surveys.
    6.Net Promoter Score
    7. Review Written exchanges .
    8.Use social medias ,
    Everything included in one reply. Great . I don't thing the local businesses follow these things

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

If our local businesses followed customer satisfaction,We would have a great economic status today.As wondergirl mentioned above
    our local businesses should focus on the things to satisfy their customers.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    If really Local business people realize and understand the customers it will be successful. In some shops the way they treat the customers is totally bad, mostly I get anger and argue a lot with them for priceless reasons.
    It's true . Some shop owners behave like God .. these arguments are nowadays so common around the country

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    If our local businesses followed customer satisfaction,We would have a great economic status today.As wondergirl mentioned above
    our local businesses should focus on the things to satisfy their customers.
    Yes. Our economy depends on these business.. people should be taught about customer satisfaction.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    True Joker I have experienced this in some shops they treat the customers very poorly they should know customers are the backbone of their business.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.