I know failures are no fun, But there is a saying that own learned lessons are hard to forget , our failures are such lessons.
Failures make us strong,discipline,mature and make us ready to face challenges in life.
failures are stepping stones in our success path, so don't get discourage by your failures. Make your success path strong by the lessons you learned from your every failures.

you all may know J.K Rowling the author of harry potter series but you might not know the struggles she went through before she became success.
Her Marriage was failed, She was jobless with a dependent daughter and diagnosed with clinic depression and contemplated suicide but these failures were never stop her from writing harry potter book in manual type writer.

her first harry potter book was rejected by 12 publishing houses. before it finally published.
she failed but she failed like a child and kept on trying until she reached her goal.

Here, i am sharing the video of J.K Rowling speech " The Fringe benefits of failures"

PS: Do watch it Buddies, i am sure you will inspired by her speech ,share your feed backs in the comments !