Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a role model? Share about him/her!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Parijat really i wonder about your choice. I love this situation a boy has a role model in opposite gender. I can understand how smart your aunt from this.Best of luck yes you must make her proud.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    My role model is my Mother She has been a single parent for the last 15 years still now and I always look at her and wonder how she even managed herself in this society to raise the 3 of us. Just keep this quote in your mind '' AMMA IS OUR GOD'' there will be a no need to have a role mode at all. You'll automatically succeed in your life.
    My mother also A single parent from last 18 years.i must say she has strong will power and courage,i think i got them from her as well.i salute and respect my mother for her sacrifices and the struggles she went through to raise us.
    I am cent per cent agree with your quote. What i have for my mother is love, affection and respect. I feel proud of her, I admire her every day.
    But we choose our role models according to our aims and goals in our life, so it will be different to person to person.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Premisha View Post
    Parijat really i wonder about your choice. I love this situation a boy has a role model in opposite gender. I can understand how smart your aunt from this.Best of luck yes you must make her proud.
    Premisha, for your kind information i am not a boy
    And there is no wrong in having a role model in opposite gender.
    you choose your role model by inspiration ,there is no gender restriction in it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Nowadays people become tired and boring in their life. No matter how old are you? or how rich are you? the matter is everyone give up in their life. Does this sounds familiar with you? Don't worry.
    Have a Role-model! It's the best very to self inspire to you. Be clear have a positive role model and no need in a same field but important is the role model must inspire you to achieve your goals.
    Ask a question to your self? Am I have a role model? Does that role model inspire me when i faced bore in my goal seeking? Ask your self? must find answer!

Here's my turn. Yes i have a role model. She's the most inspiration to my life. Because she's disable lady but now she become role model to many of us like me. She's Muniba Mazari,My Lady.

This's an inspirational speech about her life. I suggest if you see this video. You must get inspired.

Have a wonderful Day! Don't Forget share about your role models. I am waiting hear about your one!
    Thank you for the very inspirational speech!
    yes, I would like to share about my role model my mother. Her dream was become a violinist and she eligible for that but she sacrifice her dreams and took a courage to take care of us. she is simple woman who faced lot problems with small smile. i had bad habit that i easily give up but She taught me "Never say can't; Tell me you don't want to; Tell me you don't know how and I'll show you;But never say 'can't'".Her advises and prayers are the reason for the place i hold now in my life.

Status
    Such a great topic. Here, we people identify a person as their role model. But how many of you are trying to achieve something new in your own way and willing to be a role model for your generations.

Status
    Such a great topic. Here, we people identify a person as their role model. But how many of you are trying to achieve something new in your own way and willing to be a role model for your generations.

Status
    Blog Entries
    It's very heart touching but there's no age limit for your success you can encourage to your mother also. She's a good role model for you. Best of luck for your succes karthi

Status
    Blog Entries
    Yes it's a critical question but we must find a answer for it. When we achieve we can be a role model for others,but to achieve we must motivate ourselves.

Status
    Blog Entries
    ohh sorry for that.Yes you are correct but let's take most of the boys they mostly prefer as role-model within their gender.but girls not be like that.

Status
    Registered Member
    Nowadays people become tired and boring in their life. No matter how old are you? or how rich are you? the matter is everyone give up in their life. Does this sounds familiar with you? Don't worry.
    Have a Role-model! It's the best very to self inspire to you. Be clear have a positive role model and no need in a same field but important is the role model must inspire you to achieve your goals.
    Ask a question to your self? Am I have a role model? Does that role model inspire me when i faced bore in my goal seeking? Ask your self? must find answer!

Here's my turn. Yes i have a role model. She's the most inspiration to my life. Because she's disable lady but now she become role model to many of us like me. She's Muniba Mazari,My Lady.

This's an inspirational speech about her life. I suggest if you see this video. You must get inspired.

Have a wonderful Day! Don't Forget share about your role models. I am waiting hear about your one!
    Actually I don't like to copy anyone. So I take specific qualities of persons as role model. If I see some good characters in someone, I will check whether it suits me or not and then I will try to follow it. In my point of view, if I select one person as a role model its copying her/ him and we make us to live another one's life. So try take some features as role model, not the persons. It's just my suggestion

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast