Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a role model? Share about him/her!

Status
    Blog Entries

Red face Do you have a role model? Share about him/her!

Nowadays people become tired and boring in their life. No matter how old are you? or how rich are you? the matter is everyone give up in their life. Does this sounds familiar with you? Don't worry.
    Have a Role-model! It's the best very to self inspire to you. Be clear have a positive role model and no need in a same field but important is the role model must inspire you to achieve your goals.
    Ask a question to your self? Am I have a role model? Does that role model inspire me when i faced bore in my goal seeking? Ask your self? must find answer!

Here's my turn. Yes i have a role model. She's the most inspiration to my life. Because she's disable lady but now she become role model to many of us like me. She's Muniba Mazari,My Lady.

This's an inspirational speech about her life. I suggest if you see this video. You must get inspired.

Have a wonderful Day! Don't Forget share about your role models. I am waiting hear about your one!

Status
    Reputed Member

Yes, I have a role model. He is the great Sharanyan Sharama. He has come a long way to being the Founder of Extreme SEO Internet Solutions from a driver. He is an award winning entrepreneur. I am so inspired from his business activities. Yes! His words help me to raise my path. I also want to become an entreprenur like him. Do you want to know about him more? Read this.
    Story of Sharanyan Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member
    In my day to day life there is so many people teaches me so many great things, their is no restriction for age or gender. So many people Inspired me by their success stories but when it comes to mention who is your role model, "It always my Dad!". He teaches me the best things for my Life. He never force me to be a Doctor or an Engineer. He is the only one who trust me a lot and let me experience so many great thing. He always said that "just make me proud to say, you are my Son!" Hope I'll do that soon.

It always great to place your name to say "your are my Role model" !!!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    My role model is my Mother She has been a single parent for the last 15 years still now and I always look at her and wonder how she even managed herself in this society to raise the 3 of us. Just keep this quote in your mind '' AMMA IS OUR GOD'' there will be a no need to have a role mode at all. You'll automatically succeed in your life.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Assasin!

Loved your role model
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing this video premisha,

yes, i have my role model she is My Aunt,she is a lawyer by profession. she play her every role to the perfection, be it a daughter,wife,mother,Aunt,daughter in law or lawyer.
    For me she is a definition for whole woman,she posses a amazing personality,she is independent, smart,discipline,responsible,humble,down to earth,kind, affectionate,helping minded,self respected and dignified woman.

She always told me to live my life for myself with discipline,self respect and dignity.

she supported me,helped me and advised me to become a person who i am today.

I adore her for the way she carry herself,the way she helping others,the way she is fulfilling her duties and responsibilities and finally the person who she is.
    hope one day i will make her proud with my great achievements !
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Yes i also get inspired from his story.You really take a positive role model. Best of Luck for the Future entrepreneur Thenuka.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Wow assassin. You have such a real role model. Keep going your dad will support you always.Best of luck.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Shivani you loves your mom very much. If you can take advice from her is very nice but make sure don.t restrict your goals with your love feel free to think more than your circle. If it possible you have a best role model.

Status
    Blog Entries
    but both you are lucky to have your parents as your role model.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast