Quote Originally Posted by Premisha View Post
Nowadays people become tired and boring in their life. No matter how old are you? or how rich are you? the matter is everyone give up in their life. Does this sounds familiar with you? Don't worry.
Have a Role-model! It's the best very to self inspire to you. Be clear have a positive role model and no need in a same field but important is the role model must inspire you to achieve your goals.
Ask a question to your self? Am I have a role model? Does that role model inspire me when i faced bore in my goal seeking? Ask your self? must find answer!

Here's my turn. Yes i have a role model. She's the most inspiration to my life. Because she's disable lady but now she become role model to many of us like me. She's Muniba Mazari,My Lady.

This's an inspirational speech about her life. I suggest if you see this video. You must get inspired.

Have a wonderful Day! Don't Forget share about your role models. I am waiting hear about your one!
Thank you for the very inspirational speech!
yes, I would like to share about my role model my mother. Her dream was become a violinist and she eligible for that but she sacrifice her dreams and took a courage to take care of us. she is simple woman who faced lot problems with small smile. i had bad habit that i easily give up but She taught me "Never say can't; Tell me you don't want to; Tell me you don't know how and I'll show you;But never say 'can't'".Her advises and prayers are the reason for the place i hold now in my life.