Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Do you have a role model? Share about him/her!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Status
    Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Premisha View Post
    Nowadays people become tired and boring in their life. No matter how old are you? or how rich are you? the matter is everyone give up in their life. Does this sounds familiar with you? Don't worry.
    Have a Role-model! It's the best very to self inspire to you. Be clear have a positive role model and no need in a same field but important is the role model must inspire you to achieve your goals.
    Ask a question to your self? Am I have a role model? Does that role model inspire me when i faced bore in my goal seeking? Ask your self? must find answer!

Here's my turn. Yes i have a role model. She's the most inspiration to my life. Because she's disable lady but now she become role model to many of us like me. She's Muniba Mazari,My Lady.

This's an inspirational speech about her life. I suggest if you see this video. You must get inspired.

Have a wonderful Day! Don't Forget share about your role models. I am waiting hear about your one!
    Actually I don't like to copy anyone. So I take specific qualities of persons as role model. If I see some good characters in someone, I will check whether it suits me or not and then I will try to follow it. In my point of view, if I select one person as a role model its copying her/ him and we make us to live another one's life. So try take some features as role model, not the persons. It's just my suggestion

Status
    Blog Entries
    Yes it's depend on your attitude.But your idea also unique and fresh one thank you.