Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Do know it? Why Traditional Diets?

Status
    Reputed Member

Smile Do know it? Why Traditional Diets?

Traditional diets are a patterns of eating inspired by the rich culinary histories of cuisines around the globe.From hummus & Greek yogurt ,to quinoa and collard greens,traditional ways of eating are the ideal guide to good food & good health .
    Someone tell what makes traditional diets different?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Traditional diets are a patterns of eating inspired by the rich culinary histories of cuisines around the globe.From hummus & Greek yogurt ,to quinoa and collard greens,traditional ways of eating are the ideal guide to good food & good health .
    First Time heard about traditional dieting,Can you explain me how to follow the diet?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I think traditional diets consist of food items that our ancestors eat for years, which they produce from their regions. Because nowadays people follow western foods for dieting. But there are dieting foods available in our own food culture too.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    I think traditional diets consist of food items that our ancestors eat for years, which they produce from their regions. Because nowadays people follow western foods for dieting. But there are dieting foods available in our own food culture too.
    HI Adiza,Can you please list down our traditional healthy Foods for a good diet?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    HI Adiza,Can you please list down our traditional healthy Foods for a good diet?
    Okay, I'm listing some food items I know.
    Green gram, black gram, chickpea, flax seeds, spinach, cucumber and all unprocessed carbohydrate produced from our region are good diet food.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    First Time heard about traditional dieting,Can you explain me how to follow the diet?
    Hi bhavya ,

Each country has its distinct flavors & cooking styles different.
    traditional diets called such as high consumption of plant foods ,including vegetable ,fruits ,beans ,legumes,nuts ,herbs ,and spices .
    The especially Food are cooked on vases.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hi adisa,
    Great answer ,thank for sharing .
    Today mostly people addicted on Western food items but is not healthy for all.
    Could you give why traditional foods are better than the western foods ? what are the disadvantage on having western food items(Pizza,noddle & frayed rice ) .

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I'm listing some food items I know.
    Green gram, black gram, chickpea, flax seeds, spinach, cucumber and all unprocessed carbohydrate produced from our region are good diet food.

Really Thanks for listing these food here , These foods are sound so healthy will include them in my diet

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi bhavya ,

Each country has its distinct flavors & cooking styles different.
    traditional diets called such as high consumption of plant foods ,including vegetable ,fruits ,beans ,legumes,nuts ,herbs ,and spices .
    The especially Food are cooked on vases.
    Thanks for this explanation Wondergirl, Now I got the idea about traditional diet. I think every one us follow traditional diet as it's very natural and healthy.