Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Reincarnation - Is it true or just another myth?

Status
    Reputed Member

Exclamation Reincarnation - Is it true or just another myth?

Reincarnation is the rebirth of a soul in another body.
    I have heard many stories about the reincarnation in children who claim to remember a previous life of famous personalities.
    There are some films and books which state we are born with the same set of people but with different relationships in each birth!
    Being one of the oldest and mysterious beliefs, many people trust that we are incarnated into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects.

Do you know any facts related to reincarnation? Discuss it below.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I have heard many stories about the reincarnation in children who claim to remember a previous life of famous personalities.
    There are some films and books which state we are born with the same set of people but with different relationships in each birth!
    Being one of the oldest and mysterious beliefs, many people trust that we are incarnated into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects.

I don't know is it true or false,But it's a firm believe in our society from a long time.Hope we get a scientific proof of it in the future.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

I've heard that soul is a kind of energy and according to the conservation of energy, it must be reused somewhere somehow. So yes. I believe in reincarnation to some extent.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

From my point of view it's a myth obviously! I don't believe in this but yeah I've seen these things in movies and books.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I've heard that soul is a kind of energy and according to the conservation of energy, it must be reused somewhere somehow. So yes. I believe in reincarnation to some extent.
    I have the same opinion as Shana. The energy can never be deleted. It will be reformed into something else.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member

Like others said the energy never been deleted it may apper or rebirth somehow but i didn't believe it completely but i have heard lot of stories like this make me believe a bit. The Egyptian mummy concept consider this partially and it trusted by some scientists too.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I don't know is it true or false,But it's a firm believe in our society from a long time.Hope we get a scientific proof of it in the future.
    But already there are some reports on the scientific research about reincarnation.Even some movies have referred them as well.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yes Shana,I too have heard about it.But do you have any proof to that statement? It may be a myth as well

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Like others said the energy never been deleted it may apper or rebirth somehow but i didn't believe it completely but i have heard lot of stories like this make me believe a bit. The Egyptian mummy concept consider this partially and it trusted by some scientists too.
    Thank you for sharing your thought assassin. Can you share some facts about Egyptian mummy with us?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    As you said If the soul is energy, Then reincarnation is true Because energy must be reused some or other way.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.