The very first thing is to make me behave "like a girl". I like being the way I am. I won't be the made-up doll in functions or answer every unfair stupid questions of people who never care about me or my family.
I am a human. But people insist on forcing me to meet the characteristics that they consider to be womanly. Am I not a human? Don't I have the freedom to embrace my quirkiness? Why do I have to pretend to be the silent, meek girl? If that's not me, what is the use of pretending to be one?
They want you to behave like a typical girl, But tell them you're not typical you are a unique and extraordinary girl, Whatever the society say be yourself , One day they will realize you are best the way you are.

I'm sure almost every parent asks their daughter not to laugh aloud, not to speak loud, to sit without hurting the chair, walk without sound etc. And I have faced reprimands from my family and relatives for not behaving like a girl. Well, I know I am a girl. Is that my problem if others can't see it?
Haha,I am going through this situation,It's really irritating till now my mom saying these thing to me.