Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How open are we in respecting the cleaning staff?

Status
    Reputed Member

How open are we in respecting the cleaning staff?

Hey there,
    Everywhere we go, we encounter people who clean the mess we make. Those people do their job of cleaning the place we use but are we paying enough respect to them as they deserve?
    I've seen people talk nicely to them, but the real question is would those nice people invite them to their homes? Do they feel open and give full-fledged respect enough to invite them to their houses or treat them like they would treat their friends?

After all, they are the people who know the unclean side of each of us... Whoever it is... Let it be the sweeper in your university or the cleaning woman of your hostel or whoever that is.
    Do we feel open and progressive enough to accept them as ordinary human beings?
    Is that something everyone is hardwired to or is it something we do for pretense?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Hey there,
    Everywhere we go, we encounter people who clean the mess we make. Those people do their job of cleaning the place we use but are we paying enough respect to them as they deserve?
    I've seen people talk nicely to them, but the real question is would those nice people invite them to their homes? Do they feel open and give full-fledged respect enough to invite them to their houses or treat them like they would treat their friends?

After all, they are the people who know the unclean side of each of us... Whoever it is... Let it be the sweeper in your university or the cleaning woman of your hostel or whoever that is.
    Is that something everyone is hardwired to or is it something we do for pretense?
    Nice Question Shana, In fact in foreign countries cleaning staff get well paid for their service unlike our country.In my family and surrounding I have fitness cleaning people are treated well.So I believe people treat them well but of course there are exception.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Hey there,
    Everywhere we go, we encounter people who clean the mess we make. Those people do their job of cleaning the place we use like but are we paying enough respect to them as they deserve?

It is rather complicated to work with the unknown cleaning company staff. And the next aspect is connected to the reputation of cleaning conpaby itself. Anyway, if everything is OK with the reputation, the workers will be great all the time. That is the reason why I prefer reliable firms to work.