Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Do late night conversations reflects the real you?

Status
    Reputed Member

Lightbulb Do late night conversations reflects the real you?

Every single person has a hidden part which they don't easily reveal.Interestingly people believe that human have a nature of expressing those secrets and emotions during late night conversations that occur after 2 P.M.

It is told that these type of conversations could bring out both the best and worst of you. In fact sharing such deepest secrets is intimate and people start feeling an intimate relationship with the one on the other end during such conversations.

But note it,such intimate relationships need not to be love, it can be friendship as well.

Do you think late night conversations are the deepest and true ones? Care to share.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Every single person has a hidden part which they don't easily reveal.Interestingly people believe that human have a nature of expressing those secrets and emotions during late night conversations that occur after 2 P.M.

It is told that these type of conversations could bring out both the best and worst of you. In fact sharing such deepest secrets is intimate and people start feeling an intimate relationship with the one on the other end during such conversations.

But note it,such intimate relationships need not to be love, it can be friendship as well.

Do you think late night conversations are the deepest and true ones? Care to share.
    Psychologically being late night without sleeping is a disorder. Our deep mind started working that time so we feel that is the best time to talk serious stuff but it may lead you to Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS). actually it's bad. Really I don't know about whats the fact behind relationship It may be LOVE or friendship but it not depend on time. I sleep all day long and start working night it doesn't mean I'm in LOVE.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

I have experienced people admitting the truth at midnight talks!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

I don't know, I didn't have any experience in it,But one thing is sure staying awake in the late night isn't good for health.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Psychologically being late night without sleeping is a disorder. Our deep mind started working that time so we feel that is the best time to talk serious stuff but it may lead you to Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS). actually it's bad. Really I don't know about whats the fact behind relationship It may be LOVE or friendship but it not depend on time. I sleep all day long and start working night it doesn't mean I'm in LOVE.
    Yes, not having sufficient sleep for a long time may cause DSPS.But my point is not about sleeping late everyday,if you get a chance to chat after 2P.M will you express yourself?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    I have experienced people admitting the truth at midnight talks!
    Really Shivani? It's surprising that you've experienced it.So it seems the fact is real

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    I don't know, I didn't have any experience in it,But one thing is sure staying awake in the late night isn't good for health.
    I agree.But it's not about staying late every day,but about expressing the real faces at least once

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I agree.But it's not about staying late every day,but about expressing the real faces at least once
    I didn't do the experiment yet, Maybe I will try it in the future.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

I agree partially. The main reason being in the day time you're always surrounded by people and there're lot of disturbances. But in the late night, you're almost alone and the silence makes you reveal more. FYI, Late night conversations begin after 12am or 2am not 2pm.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subasan View Post
    I agree partially. The main reason being in the day time you're always surrounded by people and there're lot of disturbances. But in the late night, you're almost alone and the silence makes you reveal more. FYI, Late night conversations begin after 12am or 2am not 2pm.
    Strange , so people finding solace in their late night conversation, may be these 2 am conversations reveals the person's personality the pains,truth,fears,emotions that he or she hides from the sunshine.