Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are We Addicted to MEDICINES ?

Status
    Reputed Member

Are We Addicted to MEDICINES ?

I have seen and discuss here a lot about taking medicines with out doctors description is bad. How ever are we addicted to medicines, Is that the real reason for taking medicines? Really I don't like to have a pain relievers like Panadol or Paracetamol for silly reasons. It becomes a good practice and never taking ill frequently. I believe my immunity system being in health condition because of this. More interestingly there have been no new antibiotics introduced since 1984.As a result the same medicine arrives in different name and color and then we trust it's new and started using it. It results that the bright feature becomes dark. Why Medical organizations not encouraging there researches? Is medicine turn into Service to Business ??

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I have seen and discuss here a lot about taking medicines with out doctors description is bad. How ever are we addicted to medicines, Is that the real reason for taking medicines? Really I don't like to have a pain relievers like Panadol or Paracetamol for silly reasons. It becomes a good practice and never taking ill frequently. I believe my immunity system being in health condition because of this. More interestingly there have been no new antibiotics introduced since 1984.As a result the same medicine arrives in different name and color and then we trust it's new and started using it. It results that the bright feature becomes dark. Why Medical organizations not encouraging there researches? Is medicine turn into Service to Business ??
    Good thing to discuss assassin.. people have started using these medicines for silly things which will lead them to side effects too. We should take good healthy food and do exercise regularly to reduce more than half of our health issues ..

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Good thing to discuss assassin.. people have started using these medicines for silly things which will lead them to side effects too. We should take good healthy food and do exercise regularly to reduce more than half of our health issues ..
    Yes it is, feeling like we're using a medicine not for cure. Mostly medicines leads to a side effect and we're iin search for another medicine to cure that.
    The medicines of current time getting worst than old time. Why is that?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yeah we become addicted to medicines,We have these mindset that we can get a quick cure from medicines that we tend to take medicines for simple cold as well.
    We should understand some diseases are cure by our immune system itself, In fact by taking medicines we are stopping our immune system natural functions.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yeah we become addicted to medicines,We have these mindset that we can get a quick cure from medicines that we tend to take medicines for simple cold as well.
    We should understand some diseases are cure by our immune system itself, In fact by taking medicines we are stopping our immune system natural functions.
    You got my point @wondergirl, really we're killing our own immunity system.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Addiction is not the problem of withdrawal. Most of us learned in school that the hallmark of addiction is that when the addict stops drug use he experiences withdrawal, the horrible tortures of the body suddenly deprived of the drug on which it depends.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    We aren't addicted. But we have been brainwashed to think that we need those medicines for each and every non-sense stuff. The media these days and the unqualified doctors do a very good job of doing the advertising and promotion for those routine tablets.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    We aren't addicted. But we have been brainwashed to think that we need those medicines for each and every non-sense stuff. The media these days and the unqualified doctors do a very good job of doing the advertising and promotion for those routine tablets.
    Well Said @Shana, The people should aware about this routine tablets. With a same formula but with a different name these medicines are marketed to us.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    ]

It has seriously become an issue, with medicines theses days! The reasons for medical addiction is the pesticides used on vegetables these days. It is always better to quit medications and go for natural medicines!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post

It has seriously become an issue, with medicines theses days! The reasons for medical addiction is the pesticides used on vegetables these days. It is always better to quit medications and go for natural medicines!
    People's believe is that the western medicines are always better than the local medicines or Ayurvedic medicines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast