Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever wished you had met someone earlier?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Thanks Shana. It gives me a positive feelings.. thanks for the nice mentoring
    LOL! Actually, I should thank you. You're a good user to get some honest opinions from.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Cool! Sometimes it feels like I'm in a theatre watching a horror drama genre film about myself when weird stuff happens.
    There's also something called "we make our own destiny". Maybe the destiny that I believe to be constructing myself is already decided upon or is it changing as per my choices? Seems like my movie has too many alternate endings!
    I have a similar confusion . I used to wander about things happening . For example I am working hard towards something thinking that i am making my own destiny. But sometimes I think what if my hardwork was also a destiny? I hope you meant a similar thing ?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    I have a similar confusion . I used to wander about things happening . For example I am working hard towards something thinking that i am making my own destiny. But sometimes I think what if my hardwork was also a destiny? I hope you meant a similar thing ?
    Exactly! Glad everyone is confused as I am in this. Am I performing according to the pre-planned destiny or am I making my destiny as I develop?
    The destiny is still on build or whatever I do to make myself better by tough paths happens according to the destiny itself? So do my choices actually have any effect on my fate?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Had you wished that you met someone a bit earlier in your life?
    I have had that feeling for the last 2 years on a few people I've met. It feels like I share a special connection with them, but it would have been really awesome had I met them before, so that I could have spent some more time with them...

Have you felt this feeling? Why?
    Yeah I have felt like this,Some people came later in my life but they are the ones who made my life more happier and positive.I am always grateful for them.I believe in destiny that everything happens for the right reason whether it's good or bad.Every single person we come across in our life have their own role to play in our destiny.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yeah I have felt like this,Some people came later in my life but they are the ones who made my life more happier and positive.I am always grateful for them.I believe in destiny that everything happens for the right reason whether it's good or bad.Every single person we come across in our life have their own role to play in our destiny.
    That's great! Kepp up the positivity! It's good that you are happy now!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    That's great! Kepp up the positivity! It's good that you are happy now!
    Yeah sure I will, I am also glad that finally I can say I am happy with my life
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12