Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever wished you had met someone earlier?

Status
    Reputed Member

Ever wished you had met someone earlier?

Had you wished that you met someone a bit earlier in your life?
    I have had that feeling for the last 2 years on a few people I've met. It feels like I share a special connection with them, but it would have been really awesome had I met them before, so that I could have spent some more time with them...

Have you felt this feeling? Why?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I have had that feeling for the last 2 years on a few people I've met. It feels like I share a special connection with them, but it would have been really awesome had I met them before, so that I could have spent some more time with them...

Yes I have felt this way... Some people who later came into my life have given me lot of confidence and positivity and met people who have same frequency of thoughts and emotions so later in my life. I meet people who are so comfortable to talk to...If these people have come earlier in my life , I would have been a better person by now . More confident , and positive.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Yes I have felt this way... Some people who later came into my life have given me lot of confidence and positivity and met people who have same frequency of thoughts and emotions so later in my life. I meet people who are so comfortable to talk to...If these people have come earlier in my life , I would have been a better person by now . More confident , and positive.
    So everyone has someone whom they wished to have met before.
    But don't you think those people entered your life at the correct time? Had they known you before when you were in your bad moments, it might have made them dislike you, maybe? Or they might not be as synced with your wavelength before than you are now, does it make any sense?
    even though I wished to have met some people a bit earlier, I'd like to think that had they met me earlier they might have hated me. So I'd like to think that God brought them to me at the correct time as it was supposed to.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Yes, I have felt the same and even told them straight away. I have met people who brought in positive vibes into me whom I have always wished to have met a bit early!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    So everyone has someone whom they wished to have met before.
    But don't you think those people entered your life at the correct time? Had they known you before when you were in your bad moments, it might have made them dislike you, maybe? Or they might not be as synced with your wavelength before than you are now, does it make any sense?
    even though I wished to have met some people a bit earlier, I'd like to think that had they met me earlier they might have hated me. So I'd like to think that God brought them to me at the correct time as it was supposed to.
    Yah. They might not have synced with my frequency. Because I was a different man then. They would be the same.. and I know that they are the best companions because of the previous experiences ..

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yah. They might not have synced with my frequency. Because I was a different man then. They would be the same.. and I know that they are the best companions because of the previous experiences ..
    exactly! Things like this, make me believe it destiny and fate...
    Maybe things were already prepared by someone up there and I am just playing my part in the story, that's how it feels like when I meet such people.
    Do you believe in destiny?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Yes, I have felt the same and even told them straight away. I have met people who brought in positive vibes into me whom I have always wished to have met a bit early!
    Actually I don't tell them right away... I like to keep it to myself, coz if I say it out loud, I might jinx it and they'll leave my life. So I keep shut!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Maybe things were already prepared by someone up there and I am just playing my part in the story, that's how it feels like when I meet such people.
    sometimes I have felt that I am destined for something and somethings that happened were destiny. In that way I believe in it.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Thanks Shana. It gives me a positive feelings.. thanks for the nice mentoring

Status
    Reputed Member
    sometimes I have felt that I am destined for something and somethings that happened were destiny. In that way I believe in it.
    Cool! Sometimes it feels like I'm in a theatre watching a horror drama genre film about myself when weird stuff happens.
    There's also something called "we make our own destiny". Maybe the destiny that I believe to be constructing myself is already decided upon or is it changing as per my choices? Seems like my movie has too many alternate endings!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast