Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the best color your prefer for you Desktop background?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

What is the best color your prefer for you Desktop background?

Hi all,
    What is the best colour to set as desktop background in your computer? What is the most preferred colour? Most of the time when I am changing the desktop of mine
    I am in the habit of taking some time on selecting a colour which matches my eyes and finally coming with a blue coloured one..
    But before selecting a color we should be aware on the effect for our eyes from that colour. So can you guys suggest me colors that matches to use as the desktop background and what is your most prefered colour?
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,
    What is the best colour to set as desktop background in your computer? What is the most preferred colour? Most of the time when I am changing the desktop of mine
    I am in the habit of taking some time on selecting a colour which matches my eyes and finally coming with a blue coloured one..
    But before selecting a color we should be aware on the effect for our eyes from that colour. So can you guys suggest me colors that matches to use as the desktop background and what is your most prefered colour?
    Hi dear friend ,

At the present ,most of people are using computers but they didn't choose for correct desktop colors.thus they Cause strain for their eyes .
    I think light blue is best for desktop .Blue color is more frequently on the screens ,LED back light controllers ,and this flickering causes more
    eye fatigue than other colors like red OR orange. .

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi dear friend ,

At the present ,most of people are using computers but they didn't choose for correct desktop colors.thus they Cause strain for their eyes .
    I think light blue is best for desktop .Blue color is more frequently on the screens ,LED back light controllers ,and this flickering causes more
    Thank you very much for valuable reply wondergirl. Any how blue is the only color which comes in to my mind always.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hi dear friend ,

Thanks for this information Wondergirl, I never give attention to my desktop background colour, this information is an ey opener for me. I have eye dryness problem which cause frequent eye fatigue to me. So this information really helps me to reduce my eyes strain.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.