Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Can we read someones' mind just by looking at them?

Status
    Reputed Member

Question Can we read someones' mind just by looking at them?

Everyone convey their ideas and feelings through facial expressions. It is said that there are tricks to read someones' mind from their eyes and body language. Is that possible?
    For me, it is possible to watch someone's behavior and predict them. But reading a mind is not possible.

Share your views?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Everyone convey their ideas and feelings through facial expressions. It is said that there are tricks to read someones' mind from their eyes and body language. Is that possible?
    For me, it is possible to watch someone's behavior and predict them. But reading a mind is not possible.

Share your views?
    There are some people who have that capability actually I am not capable or talented on that.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    There are some people who have that capability actually I am not capable or talented on that.
    How they are doing this? How is this possible ? Can you please explain?

Status
    Reputed Member

Share your views?
    We can judge majority peoples' emotions to a certain extent . But we can't read a person's character through face. Some People can't be understood for years .. some people we understand differently by the looks of them .

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Share your views?
    Reading someone's mindset exactly is not possible as you said. But yes we can predict what someones thinking through their eyes. Eyes don't lie!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    We can judge majority peoples' emotions to a certain extent . But we can't read a person's character through face. Some People can't be understood for years .. some people we understand differently by the looks of them .
    Yep, I feel the same. We can't assess character through the face Only emotions are reflected in our face.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Reading someone's mindset exactly is not possible as you said. But yes we can predict what someones thinking through their eyes. Eyes don't lie!
    Can we exactly find what someone is thinking through eyes???? We can guess, s/he is not reacting right for a situation, through their eyes. But we can't calculate what they are exactly thinking????
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Share your views?
    I can guess people's emotions for some extend but couldn't read what is exactly in their minds,but I came across with one person who read people's mind so I think it's possible.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.