Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much important is it to have a best friend to share everything!

Status
    Reputed Member

Exclamation How much important is it to have a best friend to share everything!

Every person in this world needs another person to share something at some point of their life.No one could keep everything as a secret forever,it is only possible to some extent.
    Having a best friend is the best solution and we would feel stress free when we share things with them. But, some people say that it's not much important to have a best friend and why the hell should we share everything with them!

What do you think about sharing stuffs with your bestie? Discuss it below
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Every person in this world needs another person to share something at some point of their life.No one could keep everything as a secret forever,it is only possible to some extent.
    Having a best friend is the best solution and we would feel stress free when we share things with them. But, some people say that it's not much important to have a best friend and why the hell should we share everything with them!

Almost everything! we are nothing without a best friend even though you have a great family you still need a bestie, there are certain things which cannot be shared with you r friends, so more or less everyone in this world needs a shoulder wit whom we could share everything ''BESTIE''.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

In my opinion everyone should need a best friend,with whom they can share everything without any hesitation.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

Only reason I go to university is my friends . They are real stress busters. The fun I have with them is the best thing in uni life. It is important to have such friends who can make us happy in minutes.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Almost everything! we are nothing without a best friend even though you have a great family you still need a bestie, there are certain things which cannot be shared with you r friends, so more or less everyone in this world needs a shoulder wit whom we could share everything ''BESTIE''.
    I accept your point.But people do say we cannot share evrything with them, we have some limitations! What's your view on this?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    In my opinion everyone should need a best friend,with whom they can share everything without any hesitation.
    Happy to hear that you guys agree that we need a bestie to share stuffs.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Only reason I go to university is my friends . They are real stress busters. The fun I have with them is the best thing in uni life. It is important to have such friends who can make us happy in minutes.
    I agree your point.A single phone call from your bestie can make you feel much better, they are the real STRESS BUSTERS.But still people debate on best friends spoiling our behaviors and not letting us to study well.What do you think about that?

Status
    Reputed Member

Absolutely correct,

from my point of view best friends are like our mirror. we can't hide anything from them. there are several benefits that we can obtain from them.
    good decision making is one of it

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    The same here, the reason why I go to Campus and work is to mostly free myself from stress!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    I accept your point.But people do say we cannot share evrything with them, we have some limitations! What's your view on this?
    There are limitations, but it depends on the friendship level you maintain. I have seen so many friends who share almost everything even their deepest secret.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast