Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: If you could trade your life with someone else, whose life would that be?

Status
    Reputed Member

If you could trade your life with someone else, whose life would that be?

We all have at some of point of our lives, watched those movies in which magically a person can trade his/her life for someone else's for a limited amount of time and live the other person's life just like that.
    If you were given such a chance, whose life would you choose to live even for a day?
    For me, it's Jackie Chan!
    Who will it be for you and why?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    We all have at some of point of our lives, watched those movies in which magically a person can trade his/her life for someone else's for a limited amount of time and live the other person's life just like that.
    If you were given such a chance, whose life would you choose to live even for a day?
    Impressive question, For me is "Mahakavi Bharathi", So much impressed by his poets and thoughts. The man who brake the rules and made a change in current generation.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Many people. First it's a.r.rahman. then abdhul kalam.. mother Theresa. And one more name I can't mention here.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Impressive question, For me is "Mahakavi Bharathi", So much impressed by his poets and thoughts. The man who brake the rules and made a change in current generation.
    That's super cool! He made quite an impression upon you, I guess. But I'm still looking for the "Pudhumai penn" he stated.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Many people. First it's a.r.rahman. then abdhul kalam.. mother Theresa. And one more name I can't mention here.
    You've got a long list there.
    Those personalities achieved a lot than anyone could imagine, and it'd be quite a day to live their life even for an hour.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    You've got a long list there.
    Those personalities achieved a lot than anyone could imagine, and it'd be quite a day to live their life even for an hour.
    I have read very interesting answers here, personally I got impressed by lot of people but I don't want to live their life I just want to do better in my own life as you said we can't live their life even for an hour.They are legend.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.