Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Before you feel pressure,WATCH THIS !

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Before you feel pressure,WATCH THIS !

In our society ,there is already set goals for life,like we should finished our studies before 27 and start working, then get married before 30 or 35, If we married we should become parents with in 1 year.
    If we didn't follow their set of rules society will raise uncountable questions about it and make us pressure.
    But in reality everyone's time is different
    We should move according to our time ,our clock not the baseless rules of society.

Here I am sharing the video of jay shetty's talks about this issue, Folks, watch it and share your thoughts.

You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by parijat23 View Post
    In our society ,there is already set goals for life,like we should finished our studies before 27 and start working, then get married before 30, If we married we should become parents with in 1 year.
    If we didn't follow their set of rules society will raise uncountable questions about it and make us pressure.

Here I am sharing the video of jay shetty's talks about this issue, guys watch it and share your thoughts and experience on this topic.

WOOOWW!!!! Seriously such an amazing video, THANKS ALOT Parijat That video just made my day!! Friends why don't all of you guys watch this?? Its worth to watch
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    WOOOWW!!!! Seriously such an amazing video, THANKS ALOT Parijat That video just made my day!! Friends why don't all of you guys watch this?? Its worth to watch
    You are most welcome shivani, yeah it was one of the best motivational video i have ever seen
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.