Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Do you believe that the truth comes out in anger?

Status
    Reputed Member

Do you believe that the truth comes out in anger?

When someone is angry you can see them shout, slap, throw/break things, use cuss words and more.
    We provocate the person who causes the anger. Subconsciously, we want to hurt them. And we achieve it either by telling some truth which should be secret or speaking something that might hurt him/her.
    But when I'm angry, I say things I don't mean because I'm am angry. Even I forget later what I told because all my senses become numb at that time. But it hurts the opponent.

Do you guys think that we speak the truth when we are angry?

Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    When someone is angry you can see them shout, slap, throw/break things, use cuss words and more.
    We provocate the person who causes the anger. Subconsciously, we want to hurt them. And we achieve it either by telling some truth which should be secret or speaking something that might hurt him/her.
    But when I'm angry, I say things I don't mean because I'm am angry. Even I forget later what I told because all my senses become numb at that time. But it hurts the opponent.

No, what we normally say when angry is not necessarily the truth, but something that makes us feel better about ourselves, justify our own behaviors, and shift blame. Anger is not usually a source of truth.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    No, what we normally say when angry is not necessarily the truth, but something that makes us feel better about ourselves, justify our own behaviors, and shift blame. Anger is not usually a source of truth.
    While justifying our behavior, we blame the opponent harshly. After showing anger, it is not going to give to anything, it will destroy the relationship. It makes our mouth works more than our mind. So it is dangerous to all.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

This always cannot happen because there are instances where people get angry to prove lies. That is to prove that, as a tactic, they are acting angerly as a wired one. So in such instances, it is not applicable. It depends on the person to person.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yes Adiza, In Anger we say things that we didn't mean which hurt people and give use guilty and regret.So it's better to keep our mouth shut when we are angry.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    This always cannot happen because there are instances where people get angry to prove lies. That is to prove that, as a tactic, they are acting angerly as a wired one. So in such instances, it is not applicable. It depends on the person to person.
    Yeah I have notice this, some people act angry to hide their true emotions and hide the actual things, I really hate those kind of people.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    You got yhe point Moana, usually in anger we say the things that justify our own actions and behaviors. That time we want to prove ourselves that we are right.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    While justifying our behavior, we blame the opponent harshly. After showing anger, it is not going to give to anything, it will destroy the relationship. It makes our mouth works more than our mind. So it is dangerous to all.
    True Adiza, In anger our mouth works without the sense of our brain. Recently I lost a precious bond because of mine and the other person anger. We said words that hurts each other and we killed the bond that we created naturally. . I learned my lesson.