Thread: Do you believe that the truth comes out in anger?

Status
    Reputed Member

Do you believe that the truth comes out in anger?

When someone is angry you can see them shout, slap, throw/break things, use cuss words and more.
    We provocate the person who causes the anger. Subconsciously, we want to hurt them. And we achieve it either by telling some truth which should be secret or speaking something that might hurt him/her.
    But when I'm angry, I say things I don't mean because I'm am angry. Even I forget later what I told because all my senses become numb at that time. But it hurts the opponent.

Do you guys think that we speak the truth when we are angry?

Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    When someone is angry you can see them shout, slap, throw/break things, use cuss words and more.
    We provocate the person who causes the anger. Subconsciously, we want to hurt them. And we achieve it either by telling some truth which should be secret or speaking something that might hurt him/her.
    But when I'm angry, I say things I don't mean because I'm am angry. Even I forget later what I told because all my senses become numb at that time. But it hurts the opponent.

No, what we normally say when angry is not necessarily the truth, but something that makes us feel better about ourselves, justify our own behaviors, and shift blame. Anger is not usually a source of truth.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    No, what we normally say when angry is not necessarily the truth, but something that makes us feel better about ourselves, justify our own behaviors, and shift blame. Anger is not usually a source of truth.
    While justifying our behavior, we blame the opponent harshly. After showing anger, it is not going to give to anything, it will destroy the relationship. It makes our mouth works more than our mind. So it is dangerous to all.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post

This always cannot happen because there are instances where people get angry to prove lies. That is to prove that, as a tactic, they are acting angerly as a wired one. So in such instances, it is not applicable. It depends on the person to person.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent