Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is your opinion on the ultimate goal of your life?

Status
    Reputed Member

What is your opinion on the ultimate goal of your life?

The most curious philosophical question that rises up in our calm moments is "what is the ultimate goal of my life?". Very rarely someone finds the answer to this, but most of us stay in the dark until the very end.

Everyone is supposed to become something, a billionaire, a pop singer, a clerk or even homeless. We become something gradually. But what is it gonna be? What would a billionaire do after he becomes who he is? What next? Just right before the moment of his/her death, what would he/she be? What is our goal?
    The ultimate one?

I'm still unclear on what my goal is. So what will it be for you?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    The most curious philosophical question that rises up in our calm moments is "what is the ultimate goal of my life?". Very rarely someone finds the answer to this, but most of us stay in the dark until the very end.

Everyone is supposed to become something, a billionaire, a pop singer, a clerk or even homeless. We become something gradually. But what is it gonna be? What would a billionaire do after he becomes who he is? What next? Just right before the moment of his/her death, what would he/she be? What is our goal?
    The ultimate one?

Hi shana,

Everyone has different life goals ,So We are competitive with other for our Life Achievements .

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post

The ultimate one?

The ultimate goal of my life is being happy in who am I and what I am doing in my life. It can be cooking my favorite dish or, doing my dream job or being with a person I love , whatever it is the end goal is being happy in my life. I hope I gave you the answer for your question.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Hi aristotle,
    It is a million dollar question. But many people ignore this. There are people who say divine, duty, love, power is the purpose of life. Some say there is no purpose at all and go with the flow. So what is true?
    I like the view of vivekananda. Wisdom is the purpose of life. Higher the wisdom lower the ignorance. It doesnt mean you have read and read many books. Even a life lesson can be a wisdom to you. It gives you peace. We are unknowingly driven towards wisdom by each and every action.
    Im not sure about happiness. Happiness is an outcome when certain conditions are fulfilled. Happiness is conditional and uncertain. Lets say, i will be happy if i buy a bmw car than any other brands. As far as the conditions are harmless im ok. Otherwise i may have to face the consequences.

Others, please share your view.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    Hi aristotle,
    It is a million dollar question. But many people ignore this. There are people who say divine, duty, love, power is the purpose of life. Some say there is no purpose at all and go with the flow. So what is true?
    I like the view of vivekananda. Wisdom is the purpose of life. Higher the wisdom lower the ignorance. It doesnt mean you have read and read many books. Even a life lesson can be a wisdom to you. It gives you peace. We are unknowingly driven towards wisdom by each and every action.
    Im not sure about happiness. Happiness is an outcome when certain conditions are fulfilled. Happiness is conditional and uncertain. Lets say, i will be happy if i buy a bmw car than any other brands. As far as the conditions are harmless im ok. Otherwise i may have to face the consequences.

Others, please share your view.
    Roshan, I would say your reply enlighten me , I didn't think in this perespective. Thanks for sharing this piece of Wisdom.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    No bhavya, it is just my point of view. You may be right. We all have to bring our valuable points here. It can be right or wrong. Doesnt matter. It is Important, how far our perception meets reality. So the truth is revealed.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    No bhavya, it is just my point of view. You may be right. We all have to bring our valuable points here. It can be right or wrong. Doesnt matter. It is Important, how far our perception meets reality. So the truth is revealed.
    Yes, we are here to share our knowledge,learnings, ideas and learn from other with collaborative discussions.