Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How do you control the words that flow out of your mouth?

Status
    Reputed Member

How do you control the words that flow out of your mouth?

I have a serious control problem when I speak and some things that should not be said just puke of my mouth so easily. Even if I swear to control the words I say, it never lasts more than 5 minutes..

I accept that talking relieves me, but that also makes me feel like a rude shrew!
    Honesty everywhere you go is not the best way to make an impression worth remembering!

So this question is to the uncontrollable shrews as me out there! How do you maintain control of your words?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    I have a serious control problem when I speak and some things that should not be said just puke of my mouth so easily. Even if I swear to control the words I say, it never lasts more than 5 minutes..

I accept that talking relieves me, but that also makes me feel like a rude shrew!
    Honesty everywhere you go is not the best way to make an impression worth remembering!

So this question is to the uncontrollable shrews as me out there! How do you maintain control of your words?
    I also have this problem, Shana, Before I control it words slip through my mouth, Nowadays I am maintaining a distance from unwanted talks and focusing on my own self and work I must say it's helping me a lot, maybe you can try it out.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.