Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Is Definition of Driving Skill depend on Speed ???

Status
    Reputed Member

Is Definition of Driving Skill depend on Speed ???

When I get started riding bikes, I wish to hit the top speed of it. Once I challenged my friend for a race but it ended as a painful memory, after that I stop riding bike for nearly 6 months and it take more than an year to start riding bikes back like normal. Now there is no fear of it but I realizing that not only driving speed is a skill (but it also a skill). The long rides teach me how to ride on tough roads and in unexpected traffic conditions but still I'm a learner of ridding bikes. My father always told me that "apart from technical errors If you stop the bike whatever speed did you ride, that's the skill".

What do you think about it? What is the definition of Driving Skill then??

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    When I get started riding bikes, I wish to hit the top speed of it. Once I challenged my friend for a race but it ended as a painful memory, after that I stop riding bike for nearly 6 months and it take more than an year to start riding bikes back like normal. Now there is no fear of it but I realizing that not only driving speed is a skill (but it also a skill). The long rides teach me how to ride on tough roads and in unexpected traffic conditions but still I'm a learner of ridding bikes. My father always told me that "apart from technical errors If you stop the bike whatever speed did you ride, that's the skill".

What do you think about it? What is the definition of Driving Skill then??
    Driving skills is not depend on the speed it's depend on how safely you are driving on the road without making any accidents.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.