Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What things do you think should change in our society?

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries

What things do you think should change in our society?

Personally, there are many things i wanted to be changed in our society and in me. But most of all, there is one annoyed thing i wanted to be changed or stopped. That is, people calling at girls/women or honking at them for no reason while on the road. I know they will have fun when making others uncomfortable and disturb. yeah! girls do really appreciate if someone compliment their beauty and dressing style BUT there is way to do that. What do you think? And what are the things you think should be changed?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirshika View Post
    Personally, there are many things i wanted to be changed in our society and in me. But most of all, there is one annoyed thing i wanted to be changed or stopped. That is, people calling at girls/women or honking at them for no reason while on the road. I know they will have fun when making others uncomfortable and disturb. yeah! girls do really appreciate if someone compliment their beauty and dressing style BUT there is way to do that. What do you think? And what are the things you think should be changed?
    My opinion is we cannot change the way people think about us or about the way they comment at us while walking on the road. It is them who have to think about their self respect and they have to think about themselves for instance, what would they do if the same thing happens to their family member ??!!

If everyone thinks in such a way maybe the society might change otherwise no matter what effort we put in NOBODY CAN LITERALLY CHANGE OUR SOCIETY BECAUSE OUR MOUTHS ARE THE PROBLEMS!!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely, These social behaviors should be change.
    These kind of incidences are happen not only in the roads but in every public places.
    In My Point Of View ,There is only one solution for these issues, we have to change the mindset of the people who are doing these kind of activities, But it's only possible when the people ready to change their mindset.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    well, Our society has bad habit that is comparing people. Every people have their talents and drawbacks there is no perfect man or woman in this world.
    will you compare Sachin Dendulkar with A.R.Rahman? if some one ask this question you will laugh and say "How can you compare a Sports man with a Music director? are you mad?". Yes our society has a madness they will scold their child " why can't you score marks like him?" then the child will think like this "oh.. he is intelligent than me" it's ruin that child life. so in my opinion it's should be change in our society.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi View Post
    well, Our society has bad habit that is comparing people. Every people have their talents and drawbacks there is no perfect man or woman in this world.
    will you compare Sachin Dendulkar with A.R.Rahman? if some one ask this question you will laugh and say "How can you compare a Sports man with a Music director? are you mad?". Yes our society has a madness they will scold their child " why can't you score marks like him?" then the child will think like this "oh.. he is intelligent than me" it's ruin that child life. so in my opinion it's should be change in our society.
    Yeah it's true. People compare us with others and never appreciate what we manage to do. But most of the time we compare our self with others. It begin with us, if we change our mindset then there can be a change.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Ritika;1083]Yeah it's true. People compare us with others and never appreciate what we manage to do. But most of the time we compare our self with others. It begin with us, if we change our mindset then there can be a change.[/QUOT
    Yes but, when you’re too strong someone come and say “that’s you are not better than him or her” it’s ruin there self confidence. The best quote from a Hindi movie “ don’t underestimate power of a common man “. If you compare your self it’s your personal thing but no one has right to compare others. Being a someone life motivator also help us to improve our life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritika View Post
    Yeah it's true. People compare us with others and never appreciate what we manage to do. But most of the time we compare our self with others. It begin with us, if we change our mindset then there can be a change.
    Totally agree with you Arthi, first, we should stop comparing ourselves with others. Then automatically we ignore others comment about us. only we know what are the struggles and pain we are going through So we shouldn't bother about people's comments who have zero knowledge about our struggles.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.