Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Most of the time, we say hurtful things to others and it gets settled soon after that always. But sometimes, we hear some people saying few things that is so out-of-their-character, that makes us think "why is she saying this?"

Because we respect everybody up to some level. And when they get below that standard, it shocks us. It breaks our expectations of them.

Like that. have you experienced anyone special say something out of their character?

Recently this situation happened to me, This person is most respected person in my life. Also a mentor and well wisher for me. When I was in so much pain I expected that person to ask about my well being because he used to do that but this time he didn't ask about my well being ,so I directly asked him why he didn't ask. All of a sudden he asked me do I need to care you? why you are expecting it? and scold me never before. It's so out of his character and it hurts me very badly and also I realized my place in his life. I think I expected too much. Now I have learned my lesson and learn to stay within my limits. "People who know how to love others without any intentions are the people who always abandoned by the people they love."