Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why is that our society has a demeaning approach towards feminism?

Status
    Reputed Member

Why is that our society has a demeaning approach towards feminism?

Recently I had a convo with some of my close friends and surprisingly the boys did not have a clear idea of what feminism is. And the surprising element is, even some people do not understand what that means, but they are willing to have a poor judgement as feminists are the girls who have a hole in her character. How is that even possible?

Asking for equal rights is a fault? And if a woman asks for it, why do they call her bossy and rigid?
    Why does this society always assume the worst about feminists?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Recently I had a convo with some of my close friends and surprisingly the boys did not have a clear idea of what feminism is. And the surprising element is, even some people do not understand what that means, but they are willing to have a poor judgement as feminists are the girls who have a hole in her character. How is that even possible?

Why does this society always assume the worst about feminists?
    People have noticed some girls doing activities like drinking and smoking in the name of feminism. So they assumed that feminists are not good personality and they don't have good intentions. First, we should make proper awareness about feminism they only people understand good intention behind it.

Asking for equal rights is a fault? And if a woman asks for it, why do they call her bossy and rigid?
    Some people call feminist women as bossy because they can't tolerate the strong,independent and bold women. So they try to demean them by calling names.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.