Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
Hi Bhavya,
Yes it was back in the UK while i was studying. I had an encounter with a medium. It was a short session.This is what she/medium said, she can see someone shows signs and pictures of cars repeatedly. But , i didnt accept her spirit message as if i had no connection with that person with car sign.
But later, something clicked to my mind and recalled my uncle who passed away. He was very much interested in cars, changing cars time to time. Even we both travelled a lot. He loved me somuch.
Again back in srilanka, a group of relatives tried to contact with a beloved spirit. They asked several questions. Then the spirit answered by moving a cup kept on alphanumeric characters. It responded in a meaningful way.
But dont ask, cant we use this method to help finding criminals after a crime. Lol. I can say, upto an extent, the medium helps secretly in some cases.
There are many books available on mediumship. There are different types of media. Some sense images, some sense voice. We say clairvoyance and clairaudience.
Interesting! Hope it was a thrilling experience.

But dont ask, cant we use this method to help finding criminals after a crime. Lol.
Haha, I won't