Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Ever felt like running away from your life?

Status
    Reputed Member

Ever felt like running away from your life?

We all have problems, but some situations urge us to leave the life we have currently and live a new life, somewhere unknown and be unknown to the outer world.
    I don't know about you guys! But I've felt it once or twice when I feel like people are expecting from me a lot more than I could actually manage.

But the possibility of new life in a new place sounds interesting as well. A fresh start with no expectations from others sound heavenly, right?
    So what gives you the feel to run away and live a new life?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    We all have problems, but some situations urge us to leave the life we have currently and live a new life, somewhere unknown and be unknown to the outer world.
    I don't know about you guys! But I've felt it once or twice when I feel like people are expecting from me a lot more than I could actually manage.

But the possibility of new life in a new place sounds interesting as well. A fresh start with no expectations from others sound heavenly, right?
    So what gives you the feel to run away and live a new life?
    I too felt this way. As you said it's heavenly feeling to start a fresh life in an unknown place away from the current dramas of life. My reason also same at some point of life people started to expecting too much from that i couldn't give them.And my life became so dry so I needed fresh start for myself. Now things are little better but not fully.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.