Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Never Ever Give up On Your Dreams

Status

Question Never Ever Give up On Your Dreams

Hi Friends!

If you are a positive thinker, Definitely, You will not give up any single thing. If you really don’t want to give up, just follow the instructions.

• Positive thinking: Positive thinking drives to take the right direction in our life.
    • Hope: sometimes we couldn’t gain the success, on that time we feel like giving up. So, we need to hope our self.
    • Learning: It’s a continues process, it’ll help to brainstorm our mind.
    • Reading books: It will help to expose our self, self-improvements and gain experience from other people
    • Confidence: Confidence is one of the major factors, It will help us to achieve our goals in life.

Hey Guys, What do you think about it? I have shared my experience down here. If you have any thoughts from your end, Please share with us to get to know

Here is a motivational video for you guys, Check it out.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hi Friends!

If you are a positive thinker, Definitely, You will not give up any single thing. If you really don’t want to give up, just follow the instructions.

• Positive thinking: Positive thinking drives to take the right direction in our life.
    • Hope: sometimes we couldn’t gain the success, on that time we feel like giving up. So, we need to hope our self.
    • Reading books: It will help to expose our self, self-improvements and gain experience from other people
    • Confidence: Confidence is one of the major factors, It will help us to achieve our goals in life.

Hey Guys, What do you think about it? I have shared my experience down here. If you have any thoughts from your end, Please share with us to get to know

Katren! This was really a helpful video. I'm a huge fan of Will Smith and your own motivational lines were really lovely to read
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi Friends!

Thank you for sharing these valuable thoughts with us, It's very motivational .
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by parijat23 View Post
    Thank you for sharing this valuable thoughts with us, It's very motivational .

Hello Parijat, Appreciated you spent some time to read what I shared You know one thing, without motivation, we couldn't reach our complicated goals. I learned this from my previews experienced.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hello Parijat, Appreciated you spent some time to read what I shared You know one thing, without motivation, we couldn't reach our complicated goals. I learned this from my previews experienced.
    Couldn't Agree more,
    Yes Katren, Self motivation is very important to achieve our goals successfully
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by parijat23 View Post
    Couldn't Agree more,
    Yes Katren, Self motivation is very important to achieve our goals successfully
    Yes, Absolutely correct Parijat

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi Friends!

Happened to watch this video again. such a true motivation. life challenges and struggles put us in a situation to give up on our dreams but if we have the courage to endure them,then no one can stop us from achieving what we want in our life.