Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What are the benefits to pushing yourself out of your comfort zone?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What are the benefits to pushing yourself out of your comfort zone?

Hello Friends,

We all use to talk about stepping outside our comfort zone. But we are dare to do it,Because of our fear of losing our comfort and safety.
    So i would like to know the benefits we gain from crossing our comfort zone.

Can you guys tell me the benefits we gain when we step out of our comfort zone?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Friends,

We all use to talk about stepping outside our comfort zone. But we are dare to do it,Because of our fear of losing our comfort and safety.

It made me a tougher person to say truely! Comfort zones don't teach you anything in short!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Friends,

The problem with this thinking is that it keeps us safe and that's not always a good thing. Being comforted is fine, feeling comfortable is needed but allowing complacency is a big no-no. Some are used to it where as some others aren't!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    It made me a tougher person to say truely! Comfort zones don't teach you anything in short!
    So you are saying If we want learn and improve ourselves we should come out of our comfort zone ,Right?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    The problem with this thinking is that it keeps us safe and that's not always a good thing. Being comforted is fine, feeling comfortable is needed but allowing complacency is a big no-no. Some are used to it where as some others aren't!
    Agree, But I think fear of risking and failure make people to stay in their comfort zone,For our own evaluation we should step out of our comfort zone.

Status
    Reputed Member
    So you are saying If we want learn and improve ourselves we should come out of our comfort zone ,Right?
    Yup!
    Comfort zone is like your home. You don't learn to survive by simply staying in your room. The world is out there. So when you step out there are challenges and difficulties lying on your way. That would mould you into a better person than when you were within 4 walls.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Friends,

That's what make my life interesting. I don't want to live an ordinary boring life . I want to live an exciting and interesting life which can't be gained being in the comfort zone. We have to try try some thing out of it to taste the life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Yup!
    Comfort zone is like your home. You don't learn to survive by simply staying in your room. The world is out there. So when you step out there are challenges and difficulties lying on your way. That would mould you into a better person than when you were within 4 walls.
    Very true, when we face the world alone we get the chance to learn and develop our self through our struggles.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    That's what make my life interesting. I don't want to live an ordinary boring life . I want to live an exciting and interesting life which can't be gained being in the comfort zone. We have to try try some thing out of it to taste the life.
    You're right without struggles and adventures life will be boring, But in you struggling time did you ever think to give up?